Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
We're all very proud of you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
webguyIS said:
Thank you thank you. I couldn't have done it without role models such as soy and PMD to look up to.

Now get back to stretching those labias people!
Could I intrest you in a pelvic exam? I'll be gentle, I promise.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
11,062 Posts
DJPoop said:
webguyIS said:
Thank you thank you. I couldn't have done it without role models such as soy and PMD to look up to.

Now get back to stretching those labias people!
Could I intrest you in a pelvic exam? I'll be gentle, I promise.
I KNEW they were gay.... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
SeattleSheila said:
DJPoop said:
webguyIS said:
Thank you thank you. I couldn't have done it without role models such as soy and PMD to look up to.

Now get back to stretching those labias people!
Could I intrest you in a pelvic exam? I'll be gentle, I promise.
I KNEW they were ghey.... :wink:
Nah...the type of pelvic exam I was refering to is the kind where go through the taco to reach the pelvis. How bout you, just lean back and relax...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,938 Posts
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,481 Posts
webguyIS said:
LexRespect said:
webguyIS said:
chromaplast said:
congratulations on your 3k post & ghey pelvic exam, btw I'm back in town.
What's up you slut. Have you seen Tara's GGP IS3 rollin around R. Village?
Is this girl asian by any chance?
No, she's italian/german and my g/f. 8)
So she looks like Steffi Graf with a mustache? j/k :wink:
 

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Joined
·
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
webguyIS said:
LexRespect said:
webguyIS said:
chromaplast said:
congratulations on your 3k post & ghey pelvic exam, btw I'm back in town.
What's up you slut. Have you seen Tara's GGP IS3 rollin around R. Village?
Is this girl asian by any chance?



No, she's italian/german and my g/f. 8)

Any pics?
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
11 Participants
9mm
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top