Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

going down the free way i hear a flapping then look back and its floating behind hthe car down I-85

sigh i forget how much the new one is.. what a pain though

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
somguy2u said:

going down the free way i hear a flapping then look back and its floating behind hthe car down I-85

sigh i forget how much the new one is.. what a pain though
what years the car? how many miles?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Sucks, man you're out by 2,000 miles and your dealer wont even goodwill warranty that for you.... :suspiciou

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
hey don, where did you get that image? do you have some more or do you know where i can get it???

·
Registered
19 Posts
I work at a lexus dealership and if you don't have regular maintenance done or haven't spent a decent amount of money there they aren't going to goodwill anything for you.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this dealership is the worst i have been to - (i have been to 9 different ones)

this is easilly teh absolutely worst one - if you're not blonde with big boobs or old and filthy rich you get NO attention - young professionals don't get squat...

i think i spent 73 for it from teh parts department overnighted along with sway bar endlinks. not too worried about it - easy install

i had these guys replace a wheel bearing

they botched it all up - ask jeff at turbo east - the axel boot to the rear diff 3 bolts where mere finger tight - sprayed axel grease EVERYWHERE under the car around there

i went to talk to them took the bolts that where all stripped and had slots cut in them for a phillips head screw driver and they looked at me and said - "we didn't have the parts so we didn't replace it" i payed for the service as they said it was my fault car was still under warranty payed extra to have parts overnighted - the parts got there in 3 days. i was soooooooooo mad i said never again - after all this mr. master tech told me taht modding cars is stupid especially a lexus and then said it was too low and i shoudl raise it up so he could get it on a lift cause its such a pain - i told him to get a better lift - no one else had problems

jerks

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
somguy2u said:
this dealership is the worst i have been to - (i have been to 9 different ones)

this is easilly teh absolutely worst one - if you're not blonde with big boobs or old and filthy rich you get NO attention - young professionals don't get squat...

i think i spent 73 for it from teh parts department overnighted along with sway bar endlinks. not too worried about it - easy install

i had these guys replace a wheel bearing

they botched it all up - ask jeff at turbo east - the axel boot to the rear diff 3 bolts where mere finger tight - sprayed axel grease EVERYWHERE under the car around there

i went to talk to them took the bolts that where all stripped and had slots cut in them for a phillips head screw driver and they looked at me and said - "we didn't have the parts so we didn't replace it" i payed for the service as they said it was my fault car was still under warranty payed extra to have parts overnighted - the parts got there in 3 days. i was soooooooooo mad i said never again - after all this mr. master tech told me taht modding cars is stupid especially a lexus and then said it was too low and i shoudl raise it up so he could get it on a lift cause its such a pain - i told him to get a better lift - no one else had problems

jerks

wow thats bad. which dealership is this so the rest of us never go there. i also recommend you writing the general manager/lexus hq and letting them know.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
Hey Collin,

sorry to hear that man,., it sucks! Which dealership is this giving you shit? Lexus of Charleston?

you figure out your aTL thing yet?

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its lexus of greenville (in south carolina) the weather stripping was 68$ from the parts department not to bad

ATL should be very soon i hope - next week i should close then i am on my way :)

i start the new job on the 1st - might have to stay with my sister for the first few days - i hope not but you never know i suppose haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts