Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any of you snowboard or ski we should have a meet up in the poconos :) Just out of curiousity how many of you snowboard/ski?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Damn knuckle dragger....skiing is where it's at.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
862 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: Knuckle dragger! Cool Poconos would be great since i have a house up there. less then a mile from camelback. Sweet.

PRiceless
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
Great Idea! I fricken love snowboarding, and i'll be outta school from Dec. 11 - Jan. 12, so i'm gonna be going on lots of boarding trips...Seven Springs, White Tail, and possibly Lake Tahoe!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to drive to canada but it will take too long lol. Plus I gotta find a rack to mount on my IS to take my board up. I think it will fit through the middle if I take the bindings off, but this will be the first winter I have mine so we'll see :D.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jturk3 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: Knuckle dragger! Cool Poconos would be great since i have a house up there. less then a mile from camelback. Sweet.

PRiceless
Camelback is great! They have a decent terrain park although I think it could use some work.
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
23,688 Posts
DAMN YOU :pissed: I had this shit all planned out for this fall/winter...I'm deleting thread until my post comes out!! :lol: :lol:


j/k: great idea. i'm more of a skiier...can't wait for this winter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,654 Posts
As usual...I'd be in for such a trip. BUT...do I have to drive the IS? I don't think it will make it in any snow amount :lol:
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
23,688 Posts
redline814 said:
As usual...I'd be in for such a trip. BUT...do I have to drive the IS? I don't think it will make it in any snow amount :lol:
thats why i just bought a jeep cherokee. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,654 Posts
Wino_II said:
redline814 said:
As usual...I'd be in for such a trip. BUT...do I have to drive the IS? I don't think it will make it in any snow amount :lol:
thats why i just bought a jeep cherokee. 8)
I call SHOTGUN! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I call my Lincoln Navigator ! :lol: My dad is planning on buying an RX330 soon which I will promptly be stealing from his house :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,658 Posts
flproject13 said:
I call my Lincoln Navigator ! :lol: My dad is planning on buying an RX330 soon which I will promptly be stealing from his house :lol: :lol:
Hummmm, If I had to choose btwn the Navigator or RX330......I would pick the roomy Navigator. Both drive sweet....which handles better in snow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
last winter I got the navigator out of 2 feet of snow without shoveling :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,510 Posts
I try to snowboard, but don't seem to manage.....last time I ended up with a concussion....that was enough for me.....I can ski my ass off though....I live about 20-30 mins from Ski RoundTop, but I'm down to go to the Poconos whenever I can get up there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,830 Posts
i'm up for snowboarding....

does anyone know where i can get an Airwalk Snowboard 153, the really lightweight one???

also, i am trying to sell my Avalanche Snowboard 156 if anyone wants it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a 2002 Ride Profile 156 w/Black EX bindings I love it :D
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top