Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More to come vids, pics etc. Even the Hotel Mgr. owned an IS!
2 SCs 1 turbo
3 Is 1 turbo
10 GS
1 RX 300
1 M3
1 NSX modded
1 Mark III Supra
1 M roadster
1 911 4WS
Nuff said. Write-up and we have a gallery set-up at www.clublexus.com as well as www.seloc.net

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Hey, 1SICKLEX, you forgot Krista and her awesome black Acura NSX, as well as the red Mk3 Supra.

It's hard to put into words the experience of driving the Dragon and surrounding roads. AMAZING and EXHILIRATING don't begin to describe it. HAIR-RAISING? Yes, in a couple of spots. If you've never driven these roads, you owe it to yourself to do so at least once in your life. I didn't fully realize my IS300's capabilities until now. What a RUSH!

I also owe a huge debt of gratitude to the SELOC.NET and ClubLexus folks that put this event together. You're all such fantastic, fun people! And you made everything so perfectly organized! Thanks to Lexpression, 1SICKLEX and Cdawg for letting us IS300.NETers know about this event.

As for me, once is NOT enough. Keep us all here posted whenever you re-Spear the Dragon (or the nearby Cherohala) and, God willing, I'm THERE!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We got a mention on www.tailofthedragon.com

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday August 23, 2003: The smoky mountains were even smokier with a group of two strokers buzzing the Dragon. The Lexus group staying in town made a few runs, and a group of Chysler Prowlers was sighted earlier in the day. We cruised thru in our Focus and came across a Dodge Interprid on it's side along a bank near the hump. The driver, who suffered no injuries, simply lost control, rode up the bank and tipped the car on it's side - see photo's below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and some of our pictures are up on killboy.com

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts...6&ts=1062721489

click on pages to get to the other pics for your car .

Here are direct links to the pages. Note that ccarnel (the guy in the s2k that met us last year) was in pics on page one http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts...vent=04RK001206 as he tried to meet up with us (he was late) and I bet the silver NSX was the missing one from ATL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts