Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello:

i held off washing/waxing my car til i got all my work/goals done that i accumulated from the past month or 2....so its been awhile since my car has been washed...

but now...LED tails are in, inner and outer.....my drop is done, hotchkis springs....and got new tires, falken somethin or others....and it was time for a wash and wax...

i used meguiars gold class soap for the wash, and used NXT paste for the wax....

results came out nice in my opinion...

*sorry for the crappy shots...i usually only post when i have nice scenic pics to post, but i was in a rush and just wanted to get some pics before driving it...

can see how the drop looks here....i like it...

who doesnt like reflections?

you can catch a glimpse of the beautiful LED tails in the glossy black housings that none other than mike/aeugrx made for my car...loving them...

the roof? or the sky? you decide!

this would be my hood...

here you can see the LEDs i put in the sidemarkers to use as blinkers...this was their first test against water and they held up nicely...props to whoever was the first to install these..i love them...

a couple of people asked me for the side profile shot of my car....well here it is...the springs were installed about a week ago..i was told they might settle some more...

well thats about it for that....thanks for lookin everyone-jon

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Looks really good --- Damn, black is so hot! Should snap some pics
of those LED tails in the daylight!! +rep.

j ;)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Nice, the waxing really makes the car shine! The drop looks very clean, nicely done! :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thats really hot man. I'm not a big fan of black cars cause most people don't take care of them but man nice ride. +rep :cool:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Nice!!!!! Love those wheels.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^LOL

btw, is the second LED on the sidermarker a lil higher then the rest? doesnt seem straight
bahh....haha yeah they are crooked...i need to redo them as soon as i can get some new sidemarkers...my drilling skills arent that great...

Damn, black is so hot! Should snap some pics
of those LED tails in the daylight!!
haha im working on it....

anything commin up for your car mod wise?
haha- i cant think of anything else to do for now honestly...i knocked out everything ive wanted to do...i do need to get my angel eyes redone by nafooesi and have them painted...eventually ill probably get the other sidemarkers on the car filled...

thanks for the great feedback everyone!

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Lol, almost had to put my shade on.....very nice an shiny. ;)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^those are clean...those are the amber colored ones huh?

someone in the original thread said the orange matches up perfect...no it doesnt...hahaha....

but yeah...i think im the only person out there who has done 4 LEDs in the sidemarker...i wanted to go 5, but there was barely enough room for the wires for 4...

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
JAEohEN said:
^^^those are clean...those are the amber colored ones huh?

someone in the original thread said the orange matches up perfect...no it doesnt...hahaha....

but yeah...i think im the only person out there who has done 4 LEDs in the sidemarker...i wanted to go 5, but there was barely enough room for the wires for 4...

haha i c, i was gonna do 5 too, but 3 looks nice and easy to measure. I still got 5 more Amber LEDs left. What color is ur?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts