Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just drove in the rain last night and for some reason, there is a tremendous amount of water leaking in from under the passenger's (front) footwell. It is right behind the glove compartment where the fan module is and is the white colored pipe leading in, for those of you who know, not from the air filter at the top of the fan but the white tube at the left of the fan. If anyone knows what i could possibly do to fix this without dishing out a lot of money i would appreciate it. Or if im focked and goin to need to dish out a lot of money.

·
8,827 Posts
Is your car out of warranty?
Can you find the source of the leak by tracing it?
Some pictures would help.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vlad_a:

Well No and Yes, that part of my car is out of warranty because my front fender was hit and the tire was pushed back so they gave me some brew ha ha on it was void. I tried to trace the leak but have had no hope in doing so. As hard as it is to believe, i dont have a digital camera but ill try to get my friend to take pics and post them. Thanks for the help.

IS300GTR:

Whenver you do go to fix your car and if they tell you where your problem is from, would you mind in telling me so that i would be able to fix that problem at my friends house instead of paying someone else to do it. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.