Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4748 Posts

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
so i'm going home next weekend to visit the family. i was talking to my mother today and she let it slip that they bought me a present...yes, they suck at keeping secrets. anyway, they got me a new watch.

maurice lacroix calendrier retrograde, i've wanted this beast for awhile. score. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
We all here think you are really cool, and love when you post about how rich you, er, your parents are.

-The PL

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
supaphly119 said:
lets do something tonight, bitch tits.
I have this thing called a job :lol:

J/K, I am fookine tired ( working on my light saber skilz), what about tomorrow? You wanna do lunch? I have to go to Peoria in the morning but will be back 10:30-11. Nice watch focker.

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Douge said:

J/K, I am fookine tired ( working on my light saber skilz), what about tomorrow? You wanna do lunch? I have to go to Peoria in the morning but will be back 10:30-11. Nice watch focker.
i'm done with class at 11:30...lunch works for me.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Dude, maybe you could tell us all what your pops does for a living, then post some pics of his house or cars or something. Oh wait, you already did that didnt you.

Fuck it, why not just scan your pop's last income tax statement and post it. That would be cool.

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DJPoop said:
Dude, maybe you could tell us all what your pops does for a living, then post some pics of his house or cars or something. Oh wait, you already did that didnt you.

Fuck it, why not just scan your pop's last income tax statement and post it. That would be cool.
can i give you socials and bank acct numbers too?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
If you want, you'd prolly be be best blacking that stuff out though.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Douge said:

Did you just ask Richie Rich out for lunch? I'm glad you guys have bonded in a ghey way.

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
supaphly119 said:
so i'm going home next weekend to visit the family. i was talking to my mother today and she let it slip that they bought me a present...yes, they suck at keeping secrets. anyway, they got me a new watch.

maurice lacroix calendrier retrograde, i've wanted this beast for awhile. score. :bigSmile:
i'm both a watch enthusiast and a beginner level watch collector. your maurice lacroix is a good looking watch, indeed! :) at a glance it looks very similar with jaeger-lecoultre. sadly, none of maurice lacroix' collections are my favorite. i'm more a tool-watch type of guy

1 - 20 of 4748 Posts
About this Discussion
4.7K Replies
157 Participants
Chigger
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing