Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 877 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey 2 questions was anyone with a white is chrome rims at alderwood tonight .... and second most importantly whens the next washington / seattle is meet?? i wanna try to attend the next one

·
Registered
511 Posts
Posting in GD,wrong place fren. All together is the place you'll find SeaTown Meets. But far as I know none for awhile.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
you wanna meet in the winter?? haha...i dunno man...i've planned the last couple and the turn-outs are weak...even though i give like a months notice..but i have SBM also...not me.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
UW IS300 said:
I'm over on the eastside in Redmond and I see alot of IS's over here. I have a MSM with UW Plates.
Yes. IS's are plentiful over this way. I see at least one each day.

·
Registered
455 Posts
so many IS300 in Seattle now...............
:pissed: :pissed: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........
I think we should have another meet so we can take a look at Kaines S/C :D

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
XxPloSiV said:
so many IS300 in Seattle now...............
:pissed: :pissed: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........
I think we should have another meet so we can take a look at Kaines S/C :D
Well, we'll have to wait till probably February or something, whenever Mike's finished the new piggyback design anyway.

I'm getting stage II now, so it'll be nice. :crazy:

I work in Redmond, over on willows road. today I went out to lunch over at Acropolis Pizza and Pasta, (greek restuarant in Kirkland by the park), and I saw two IS's on the way there, and one on the way back. On the way there I saw a black 01' and an 02' IBP, then on the way back I saw a nice solar yellow one.

Anybody on here?

Also, a guy up the street from me (near Circuit City in Lynnwood/Alderwood), just got a nice GGP with stock chrome wheels. I think he got it about a month ago. Anybody in here?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Stage II S/C???? :D :D

Man two weeks ago, I new/used 01 IS pulled me over on the freeway and told me to get exit just to see my exhaust. He was cool. Around my area I rarely see SBMs, so I guess thats good for me :wink:

Anyone wanna race?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yeah guys lets have a meet so we can all turn out and show off the is300, i live in renton GGP IS300 With 19 Inch Axis Muse's. so who wants to plan it?

-Joe
westside motorsports.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
when are all of you free thats the question really . . . . . . . . ive seen that ggp with chrom rims at alderwood i think he works there parks in the same spot all the time and is usually always there . . .

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
yeah, everytime we try to get a meet together, only about 5 people show up.

Last time it sucked cause we only had two IBP's, two SBM's, and one Absolutely red.

four blues and a red, not a very diverse crowd. We just need more peep's to show up instead of backing out at the last minute.

Mine's all waxed up right now and lookin good, it'd be the erfect time for my car!

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
bsl127 said:
what about this weekend? 12/7, noon, at alki
does this work for anyone?
I'm free I think, but I heard it's supposed to piss rain on Saturday and Sunday, (perfect Seattle weekend timing of course).

Anybody else up for Saturday at Alki?

Mind if my nephew shows up in his bimmer? I'll tell him to keep it out of the damn pictures, LOL.

Kane

1 - 20 of 877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
876 Replies
24 Participants
lilaznboi
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing