Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...I'm planning another meet since it seemed like everyone had fun. Please vote for the one you would like to do the most...if you want to do more than one...just post w/ the numbers. Here is some detail on what we'd probably do for each one:

1. Olympic National Park: Ferry charge from Edmonds -> Kingston is $12 one way, $24 total for Ferry. We'd probably get there and do the same thing as we did on Mt. Rainier...run around the park...find some food...take pictures...hopefully more video. Come back when people are tired or whenever.

2. Mercer Way: This only takes about 30 mins to do...right off I-90...exit number 6 or something...a really curvy road that I've almost died on a few times. Fun to drive...gets me dizzy by the end.

3. Alaskan Way: This only takes a few minutes to do as well...there's a spot at the end to take pictures...on a nice day it would be pretty sweet but there's always a lot of people.

4. Exactly what it says...

5. If you have any ideas on things you would like to do...please mention it.

6. PacNW Drags: http://pacnw.supras.org/nationals/2003/drag.htm

7. PacNW Fun-Run: http://pacnw.supras.org/nationals/2003/drive.htm

8. PacNW Show: http://pacnw.supras.org/nationals/2003/show.htm

This will most likely be a weekend in August while the weather is still nice.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
lilaznboi said:
thanx for the info chris...but it seems like the coordinator wants it to be strictly Supra...which is ok with me. i'm sure some people would like to go...PM me with your thoughts on this.
Nope. Other attendees are totally welcome. They need strict "yes/no" answers for the dyno day, but everything else is a "you're welcome to come" kind of thing as I understand it.

It's a Supra event but others are welcome to attend as I understand it. The PacNW Supras have always been pretty inclusive.

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
i'm gonna be in wisconsin that 8-10 weekend, so i can't go see the supras! the other things are still a tossup. mercer sounds fun though! but i haven't voted yet...

·
Registered
241 Posts
man...i wish i went to mt. rainier.....but it was too early for me. i'll definitely make the next one.

i vote for a long trip "meet" with alot of open road.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
How about Ocean Shores

Heyz, it's my GF's idea but how about Ocean Shores?? I haven't been there for the longest time but I remember a lot of places to take pics and have some fun. Since last time we went to mountain.. how bout a water this time? Oh wait... I just realized that there is not much of a narrow curby road.. well just some ideas.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Re: How about Ocean Shores

NoOneIsPerfect said:
Heyz, it's my GF's idea but how about Ocean Shores?? I haven't been there for the longest time but I remember a lot of places to take pics and have some fun. Since last time we went to mountain.. how bout a water this time? Oh wait... I just realized that there is not much of a narrow curby road.. well just some ideas.
Lets shoot over to The Olympic range and go down 101 to Ocean Shores? It would be a loooo0ong ass trip though, but fun and VERY scenic.

Any thoughts?

Kane

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: How about Ocean Shores

Kanine21 said:
NoOneIsPerfect said:
Lets shoot over to The Olympic range and go down 101 to Ocean Shores? It would be a loooo0ong ass trip though, but fun and VERY scenic.

Any thoughts?

Kane
haha...that's a good idea but people are gonna wake up early...as usual.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yeah, I second the idea of Ocean Shores... Or maybe Seaside OR.. It would be a really good drive and very scenic. We can take hella pics...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Seaside sucks. Tourist trap and it would be something like a 4 hour drive from Seattle. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Ocean Shore

I think Ocean Shore would be a good idea.....
we can take two different route going in and out...
so we can have some fun and all....

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
quick said:
Seaside sucks. Tourist trap and it would be something like a 4 hour drive from Seattle. :crazy:
ya', seriously, why would we wanna go down and look at a bunch of damn lumber jacks and shit, Oregon sucks.... damn Oregonites!

j/k Chris, :lol:

I say OS or Olympic mountain cruise, what about a north cascades highway cruise? Highway 20 I believe? a little far, but VERY scenic and fun!

i onno, just tossing out ideas.

Kane

·
Registered
251 Posts
dang.. so sad i missed the MT. Rainier meet.

but iono bout you guys.. im down for somthing simple like drive down mercer island.

umm... i know that its already been done, but how bout alki again??

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I vote for a two-hour drive one way tops. :)
How's the turbo doing, Kane? Get an I/C?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts