Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Lovin' the "paint job". Car looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Their is something about your car that i cant put my finger on but it could be the c/f wrap. Definitely unique but your lip kit c/f is a tad bit darker so i guess thats what throws me off. I personally would like to see the car in a matte black lol.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
looks good... like stated above, the wrap and CF kit doesn't flow too well. Maybe you can wrap the kit so it matches? I'm not diggin the "L" emblem :lol: but to each their own :approve:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not feeling the blue "L" or the ricey jdm tag. Besides that nice car.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I was following your thread when you were deciding on how you were gonna do it looks like it turned out great good job dude!

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
i actually happen to like the blue "L" emblem and JDM license plate. car looks great man!!

that stuff doesn't get damanged in heavy rain?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Gotta finish the wrap job and it will be perfect. The side skirts and that section in the rear are killing it.

I still love the fact you did the whole car.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i kept the lip kit unwrapped for a 2 tone look and painted the L to try it out, i had flat black before but it felt it was too plain, glad u like it guys, just need some new rims :p

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Any issues parked outside under the sun? Any bubbling? Shrinkage?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no problems with bubbles if u do things right, shrinkage is a problem at aggressive corners such as the bumper but up just need to make sure its held down well on the other side, washing it is easy because nothing really sticks on it...ive had tree sap and bugs and it comes right off

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.