Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i got up early while it was cool outside and washed and waxed my car. Right now i am using the Armor All Gel Car Wash and Armor All Gel Wax (it gets the job done). Thought i'd post pics cuz the last time i posted pics it was dirty as hell.

Any ideas as of what i should do next... if i decide to?
P.S. I'm not the best photographer.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
jdm antenna, and maybe darken ur headlights, fogs, and tails? Car looks good now as is though just given u some idea's.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know Malek, about 2 weeks ago i hit a dog going 85 down the interstate, i didnt even see it till it was in my front bumper. pushed it down a bit and cracked my driver side side-marker (replaced). and a few weeks before that on the way to Das's house a tire shredded on the interstate and hit the front bumper.

and i'm thinking about painting my heads and tails or trading for them but right now i wanna put that money toward gauges.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
L Tone said:
CF trunk might match well with the hood
not a bad idea but i dont wanna go too CF crazy, probably just accent it with a little black here and there.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Since you already have the RMM trunk lip spoiler, get the matching RMM body kit. the car is looking good. ;)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Word on the grill. The 01 grill is booty. I'd say at least upgrade to an 02+ and hook up the black tails, heads, fogs, and smoked markers.

Looking good so far!

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
Nice....Black & Yellow always looks ill together!!! Get some black head/tails....and man you will be in there!!!!!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Looks like the yellow IS around the corner from me.....Exactly like it

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
another nice solar IS!! I like the rims bro!!!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thinking about doing the heads and tails myself, just need to get ahold of my brothers paint gun. what kind of paint and brand should i use?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
very nice and clean look!! maybe a RMM kit like everyone else said.. and you have a stage II turbo without hoodpins?!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts