Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03GGPIS300 said:
Nice job. How about pics of the whole car? ;)
lol I took shots of it, but when transferring it to my comp it messed up so these and the interior shots are all I have. Its too damn hot to go outside again and I'm lazy. I'm just on stock wheels anyways, no drop no anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,037 Posts
LoL, when i first click on the thread scrolled down i thought your front windshield was shatterd!

Nice job i busted my ass today to prepare for DUB car show so i know how you feel.... =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chancellor842 said:
did you plug the wholes in your front bumper.

or did it come like that
those are plugs that were painted msm, then they started chipping. used a lexus paint pen thing and repainted them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,905 Posts
tpc_01 said:
lol I took shots of it, but when transferring it to my comp it messed up so these and the interior shots are all I have. Its too damn hot to go outside again and I'm lazy. I'm just on stock wheels anyways, no drop no anything.
Come on, it's so effin nice outside right now. :lol: How's that TiLimited treating you? I need to hear that thing. Is that the FUXORED GTS parked next to you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the wrong tone said:
Come on, it's so effin nice outside right now. :lol: How's that TiLimited treating you? I need to hear that thing. Is that the FUXORED GTS parked next to you?
noway man its pretty ridiculous outside, it burns my skin. Yeah my speakers sound so much better thanks to the new HU. Exhaust is still insanely quiet and still nice, it's starting to bronze up so I need to get some mother polish. And the GTS it got fixed, bobby and franny fixed it like last weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
tpc_01 said:
those are plugs that were painted msm, then they started chipping. used a lexus paint pen thing and repainted them.

looks great!! out of curiosity tho... how long did it take you to do all that, from start to finish?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gregfromblur said:
looks great!! out of curiosity tho... how long did it take you to do all that, from start to finish?
are you talking about repainting the plugs with a paint pen? about 1 minute. If your talking about washing, claybarring, polishing, and waxing.. a tad over 3 hours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
tpc_01 said:
are you talking about repainting the plugs with a paint pen? about 1 minute. If your talking about washing, claybarring, polishing, and waxing.. a tad over 3 hours.
yea my bad, it was about the claybar and stuff. haah thanks man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
XaLtezZaX said:
LoL, when i first click on the thread scrolled down i thought your front windshield was shattered
HaHa me too. Ya car looks real good. Im gonna go out and do mine now. Thanks! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
So fresh and so clean, I just did mines yesterday. Three stage wax job. But I got a ? for you TPC 01, how the hell you wax your car in that heat at night? I was inside the house under the a/c at all times when i was out in AZ fountain hills area.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top