Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i dunno what is UP with the ppl who said they were in for the Apexi S-afc group buy and never emailed me back. "oh yea i'm in i'm in" well where are you?

i had 12 ppl.....now i have only half of that. i even have to pay out of my own pocket to compensate for the ppl i had quoted 280 to.

thanks alot...i WILL be posting the names of those who backed out.

thanks alot for those who kept they're word and are goin with the group buy. i just wished we could've saved more money

·
Registered
9 Posts
Unfortunately that happens in just about every group buy situation. I set something up for a group purchase of torque converters for LS1's (F-bodies) and I had tons of "commitments", but many didn't go through. I still managed to put together 27 purchases (only needed 10). The shop selling the converters was so happy they gave me my converter for free!
Gotta love that!

Try not to let it bother you...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Master, I am interested, just feel to do it right I will want the whole kit. Wheels, tires, springs & body kit. If my wife finds out, I'm up a creek. Suppose to be saving for a new house. I will E-mail as soon as I can commit. Thanks for your help, I think its the best looking kit so far.

·
15,322 Posts
dude, let it go, you didnt lose any money or objects in this, there have been quite a few members who have been jacked for grills and money, as well as their faith in fellow human beings... you just had some ppl flake, it could have been worst.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by Hunt NXS:
Master, I am interested, just feel to do it right I will want the whole kit. Wheels, tires, springs & body kit. If my wife finds out, I'm up a creek. Suppose to be saving for a new house. I will E-mail as soon as I can commit. Thanks for your help, I think its the best looking kit so far.
kit???? i think he's talking about the s-afc...

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
the fact is, dont say u want it unless u do! I hate that! It's a good thing my group buy went great, now i can do more for people

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is exactly why I don't organize, nor participate in group buys anymore.
Just not worth all the effort and time wasted.

Scrap.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
group buys are always gonna be like that. i went through extensive searching and sh*t for wheels, i got enough people in, at last minute, only one guy stuck with me. cant count on people u dont know man. just plain logical.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
LexArkana

These names can be found on the other post!!!

I think they should be posted, i setup group buys, and would like to toss out a few people if they say they are in... !!!!

LET HIM POST IT!

·
15,322 Posts
ok im calling out all you dishonest ppl who told me you were sexy online when you really arent...

from yahoo and aol chats
sExYjEnN
fIoNePiNaYaNgElGuRl
cUtEnLeGaL
CaliBabe
missdevinebooty
sweetangelgurl
xXxSwEeTbAyBeExXx
wHiTeAnDaZn
aznprncess

theres more but thats all i have time for, you need to change your names you delusional heffers.
frankly, im embarrassed for you

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Scrap:
This is exactly why I don't organize, nor participate in group buys anymore.
Just not worth all the effort and time wasted.

Scrap.
same here...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh great... now that the _majority_ of the girls have left this board, will it still be fun??!!! <br>In any case, I don't want to condone <sic?> what they did, however, I think people forget that things change. After all, some of the ppl who flaked out could have had something happen - i.e., hospital bills, emergy, break up with boyfriends, etc... I'm not sure if posting their user name is a good thang.... I would probably post names of people who actually went through with it :) <real men don't use instant graemlins>

ps. damn it!! one of these days I'll figure out how to change my login name to a handle!!!

·
Registered
654 Posts
I think the best way to gauge the commitment of group buy members is to get a small deposit. Works wonders for me.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
I think send me an email with the names and i will just keep them in mind when it comes time for me to open up another group buy!

By the way, i dont know how many of u bought last time, but i am happy we saved some $$$

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
23 Participants
YellowIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing