Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pair of 6000k bulbs from Gary at MotionR but one of them was slanted (see picture in the link below...the bulb on the left is the defect and the right is the OEM one) and did not work. MotionR refused to exchange the bulb unless I pay an extra $45.00 USD. I find this unfair.....they also refused to give me a refund even if I send them both bulbs back. I just want to get what I paid for which is a working pair of bulbs. What else can I do? Please Help!

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/showphoto.php?photo=15449&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

Oh...they also have they're own forum....I posted exactly what I wrote above… And guess what....he removed my post on the motionR forum. I wrote exactly the same thing as what I wrote above. He's worried other people will find out what a scammer he is.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sh**ty! They should not charge you a single cent! They should send you a new one for free and cover shipping!! It is 100% their fault! Thank god you posted this because I was going to buy a set from MotionR's website but definately not anymore!

·
8,849 Posts
Call your credit card.
They will be happy to assist you.
Instruct them of your situation.
Gary will be happy to pay for you to ship the bulbs to them afterwards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts