Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WANTED:

Fellow members, the Items are as follows. Keep in mind that I am from BOSTON so assess your prices accordingly. If you are nearby, even better!

1. Grille: '02, Sports Design, or Altezza Sports.

2. Bumpers: FRONT & REAR

3. Hood: Preferably Millennium Silver (accquired)

4. Fenders: Front left & right

5. Fogs: Yellow or White

6. Taillamps: Any

7. Factory 17 wheels and tires (Silver or Graphite,) low mileage please!

Post Here, or please contact me through PMs

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
how much you willing to offer for the wheels?? i still have my stock's and they are in new condition...silver....very clean and like 85% tread left........i also have the stock 02 grill- practically new.....PM me.......

·
Registered
669 Posts
Wxman said:
I have an IBP rear bumper in perfect condition boxed and ready to send if you are interested.
how much you askin for the bumper?

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
XxpNoisNxX said:
Wxman said:
I have an IBP rear bumper in perfect condition boxed and ready to send if you are interested.
how much you askin for the bumper?
Make a reasonable offer. Again, it is in perfect shape and I have pics if you want to see.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a factory bumper. It has VERY minor cosmetic damage. No cracks or anything like that.....I'll send you pics if interested. $100 + s/h... I live in columbus,GA. I also have 2 factory rimes w/tires. $200 if interested.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[Wxman] Deal impending on the bumper, thank you for offering yours friend.

[LOVNLEX] read response for Wxman, thanks friend.

[RIS300] Yes, someone did steal my parts. Bastards were afraid to take the whole car!

[Sophiesleeps] Thanks man, but LEX-DAWG says he's got LOTS of people waiting in line --hint hint-- but I'm not into that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts