Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i bought my is300, i went straight to driving the is from the supra...and it felt hella slow. i just got back from a 4 1/2 week business trip and i got in the is and drove it around...it feels much faster than i remembered it to be... so for those of you who want your car to feel faster...go rent a slow POS and drive that for about a month, then get in your car after...it'll feel much faster... heh...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra

·
Registered
79 Posts
While I was waiting to get snow tires, I had to drive my wifes Blazer!! When it comes to handling and performance it's truly a POS!!
When I got my tires on (after three days) it felt like a go-kart with a rocket strapped to it :)

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
see, it really works...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
less parasitic drag when it's clean thats why...you're just really sensetive to the difference...heh...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey hyper...... dat **** works....i used 2 drive slow azz cars....... now i feel like a bullet train......

------------------
Silver 2001 ICE300

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
see, my method does work...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
everything is relative =)

for instance, watching a stock tt supra take on a 10 sec supra, the stock tt is gonna feel or seem slow if the two cars are at it next to each other, but if you're comparing either one to a civic, well yeah =) hehe

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but regardless...if you use my method, your IS will feel faster...RELATIVELY speaking...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
447 Posts
even better...... if u park the car.....then have a bucnh of frenz run backwards.....u can save gas and feel the breeze.....fan needed for breeze..... dea......easy steps 2 increasing the IS need 4 speed....

------------------
Silver 2001 ICE300

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dude...stop smoking that stuff...i'm really getting scared for you... just say no!!!

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
447 Posts
yes......ill say yes...... vroom vroom... yes.......i mean no..... i mean yes... silver IS300 with hella blue litez.... daz my carro.... oh yeah.. yumy....crack.....

------------------
Silver 2001 ICE300

1 - 13 of 13 Posts