Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys help me.I want to change my whole interior light but can somebody please show me with picture the step by step tutorial and where i can get the leds from.Thank you

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
The guages can be done simply swaping out the oem light bulbs for leds (there are several good tutorials on this).I will see if I can find them and the bulb #. As far as the a/c controlls and clock you will have to wire leds together behind the controll knobs. It really doesn't matter what kind you use as long as they fit behind the dials. It's not easy and takes some skill to get the light to shine evenly. You can buy leds on superbrightleds.com

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
thanks ed e. i sent you back a pm joliau but in here it says you want a diy. i dont think i have any pictures right now but im doing some climates for someone, just waiting on bulbs, and i can get you some pictures then. if you want i can do a diy without pictures. i think i actually wrote one up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks ed e. i sent you back a pm joliau but in here it says you want a diy. i dont think i have any pictures right now but im doing some climates for someone, just waiting on bulbs, and i can get you some pictures then. if you want i can do a diy without pictures. i think i actually wrote one up.
thanks i'll be waiting for your pictures

1 - 8 of 8 Posts