Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will pay $35 shipped for a 2002 or newer stock grill, or I'll trade my 2001 grill for a 2002+ grill.

The grill must have the chrome emblem, along with backplate and must be in PERFECT condition (my 2001 is in perfect condition, I wouldn't expect a 2002 to be subject to anything that would damage it either).

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
the 2002 and 2003 grills dont have the chrome emblem do they...

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LEX5SPDIS300 said:
It has a chrome " L". I believe they sell it black chrome also. I have a 2002 grill & emblem in great cond, $45 firm.
If I can't find someone local, I'll buy yours.

The situation has flip flopped on me, I was asking a few people to sell their grills for $30, but nobody would do it. Now I'm getting offers for more than I want to pay. =P

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
thats because those grills are worth alot more than $35. they're like $170 from the factory..... hell $45 is a steal. you could turn around and sell that on ebay for at least a $100

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
10secondIS said:
thats because those grills are worth alot more than $35. they're like $170 from the factory..... hell $45 is a steal. you could turn around and sell that on ebay for at least a $100
Actually, no you couldn't. The 3 people I was talking to trying to buy for $35 kept listing their grills here over and over, and nobody would buy them. I don't even want to pay $30, they do not sell, nobody wants them. It doesn't matter what they cost fromt he factory, what matters is what people will pay for them. And people won't pay $50. Problem is, people think $30 is too little, they'd rather just keep the grill than get $20 less.

I don't even think I want to pay $45 either. We'll see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts