Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the money already to buy the RMM lip but I want to go with a website that has the lip pre painted already. Lextasy wants alot for the lip and then some more for shipping. I think its alittle too much already. Anyone know of a good website where I can get this lip painted already??

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
I dont think you will be able to find a rmm lip that is pre painted by tonight. not a chance unless a local seller is selling his and that it is coincidentally also your color. check out 3inmotorsports. they have good deal on the rmm goodluck

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
ray2327 said:
I have the money already to buy the RMM lip but I want to go with a website that has the lip pre painted already. Lextasy wants alot for the lip and then some more for shipping. I think its alittle too much already. Anyone know of a good website where I can get this lip painted already??
I would'nt go to Lextasy, if Iwere you. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Ray2327, I got my RMM from 3N1 motorsports. Good price and service. they are a direct retailer for RMM. :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
aznxmutt21 said:
let me rephrase - DO NOT go with lextasy.
You guys got me worried now, I ordered some C-West eyelids from them and it's been 11 business days. The site says 15 business days so i figure i have a little more time. Not to thread jack but what kind of experiances do any of you have with them?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
plenty of bad experiences out there, i think i might have been one of the first. the issue was resolved, but the customer service was worse than horrible.

there have been plenty of people that have had a decent experience, but personally i will never shop with them and will advise others not to as well.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
hey ray2327 what color is your car and where are you located? i will be selling my rmm lip soon used for 5 months in pristine condition painted black onyx! so for .net members who happen to read this, keep an eye out if you guys are looking to buy a black onyx rmm lip, it should be up within the next week or so...

thanks

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Like they all said, 3n1motorsports, they have the best prices, customer service, and cheapest shipping out there. I would not go pre painted cause it wont match perfect. And as for lextasy, not only do they ship by bicycle, they overcharge like a mofo!! And p.s., my name has absolutly NOTHING to do with the site, i wish i could change it now :pissed:

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
look at my friend iszach... bought something never heard a world for 8 month, kept calling and avoid phone calls, overmore they buy their wholesales from carson toyota, re-sell it at local meets???? wat the fock? overmore, they had meets at carson toyota once, and S**** the owner drove a pick up full load of the parts (crom carson toyota)
and try to sell it for retail , when the part store is right next to the meet WTF? few of the early .netter should know this

1 - 10 of 10 Posts