Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody who has the Gunmetal Volk GT-7's post a picture of their IS300 so I can see how it looks?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
i dont know that anybody has the gunmetal ones but i know of at least two people that have the gt-7's on their is.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lexpression said:
i dont know that anybody has the gunmetal ones but i know of at least two people that have the gt-7's on their is.
I am very envious of you to have the GT-7's, regardless of color.

*agrees with lexpression* Yes! Please post pics!

·
Registered
727 Posts
thanks for the compliments guys, i'm very stoked myself. they were supposed to be shipped out yesterday but the painter decided they needed more time for the paint to cure so they're going to be shipped out thursday. as far as rubbing goes, we were told by volk that they should not rub so we'll see. i will have pictures up within the next week or so.

·
Registered
727 Posts
just a little teaser pic :p

·
Registered
727 Posts
haha, its not your computer screen. they are black, i had them custom painted black onyx just like the picture.

·
Registered
727 Posts
whats up guys!

rbalis- contact rdmwheels.com (derick or UnVme to be specific) about the wheels. they were very helpful with the process. this was my first wheel purchase and they were very helpful, great customer service!
Lexomatic- sorry i dont know how to get ahold of pit911, mr who posted the pictures a while back giving me the idea and once i got enough money saved up i contacted rdmwheels and we worked it out. i wanted something no one else would have. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
I received a quote from a vendor for the 19" GT-7's: $679 each including shipping. Do you think anyone can beat that price?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
rbalis said:
I just want to share with the Forum the quote I got from RDM Wheels for a set of four 19" GT-7's:
I don't think RDMWheels wants their price quotes posted on messages boards for competition reasons.

Try contacting Wheel Options for a package quote. They've been known to have good prices as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts