Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a trd front lip could be the real one or a replica thats not too different and i want to buy it from somewhere else than in the members/sale area really want to stay away from possible trouble. So if you know of some sites that have this lip plz tell me.

Thanks!! :p

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
The TRD lip is discontinued and your gonna have to just search around for a used one. There is a replica kit that is available but the fitment is bad.

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
hope he doesn't catch on. The one off ebay is the same one as JDMeyes which has pretty good fitment. Don't forget to order the oem rubber trim.
good fittament my ass, maybe after you spend $1500 for body work and paint it fits good, but other than that it was a rip off. I was so pissed when I got it

·
Registered
452 Posts
you must have gotten one of the REALLY bad ones. i just got the front lip. paid 230 shipped then bought a hack saw and fixed it. including the hacksaw i spent 120 bucks to have it painted and it looks great.

i did have to wait nearly 3 months to get mine though because of a big mix up that was the only downside

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I got a trd lip from that company. all I had to do is some simple sanding and dremel. then I bought the OEM rubber gasket to fill in the gaps. looks beautiful now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts