Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the walnut switch plates on the Lux package real or just veneered (for the lack of a better word)?

thanks,
-Alt

------------------
Ashraf Shabudin / Ampman Audio Marketing Director, TeamAMP Director

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, chiem!

Do you have the luxury package? I am not real happy with the contrast of the tan interior/black dash. I want an all-black interior but can't get that with the lux package. I was considering just getting the leather package in black and installing an aftermarket LSD... unless someone can convince me the tan leather lux interior isn't ugly as hell....

tia,
-Alt

------------------

·
Registered
994 Posts
Yes, I have the luxury package--fully loaded in California. I had a dilemma with the ivory interior as well, but decided that it wasn't worth the effort for ME to try and obtain one out of state which didn't have the California limitation. The ivory interior isn't bad, and the wood plates look kind of nice. Of course, I don't know how it feels to drive around in one with a black interior for a while to compare it with, so it's up to you. I don't regret it.

--k

Originally posted by Altersys:
Thanks, chiem!

Do you have the luxury package? I am not real happy with the contrast of the tan interior/black dash. I want an all-black interior but can't get that with the lux package. I was considering just getting the leather package in black and installing an aftermarket LSD... unless someone can convince me the tan leather lux interior isn't ugly as hell....

tia,
-Alt

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, Chiem.... I appreciate it.

-Alt

------------------

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a Black with ivory interior and loved it. We got a Graphite Gray with luxury and I love the piping on the seats and the two tone dash much better and the wood. I think it definately dresses up the interior.
Chris
2001 Graphite Gray loaded w/ spoiler
2001 Black Tacoma Doublecab limited 4x4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts