Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That must have been what happened. I woke up and found footprints on my IS. To make matters worse, the fockhead who did this had dirt on his shoes, which made tiny scratches on the rear bumper, trunk, roof and hood. Now there are 5 dents on my roof. I was able to buff out the scratches, but that really sucks. I can call the dent expert guy, but that will probably set me back a couple hundred bucks. It was probably some drunk college kid, (I was in Isla Vista @ UCSB) so if I find him, I'm gonna cut off his feet and send them to his parents.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
What the hell is happening here, it seems once a week someone is getting their is300 messed with..... this is not a KIA folks!!! TIME FOR SOME WHOOOOOOPASS!

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
it doesn't matter if it is a Pinto or a Ferrari (or an IS), this is someones personal property, it is not cheap, and should be respected.
if someone was to do that to your home the law might be in your favor to shoot the POS.

·
Registered
150 Posts
what the hell is going on? why was someone walking on your car? man, people have no respect for other's property.

·
Registered
180 Posts
What the hell is f*cking happening? Are we all gonna have to custom fit are cars with somesort of rubber armor for when we are not driving it? This is getting ridiculous!

·
Registered
684 Posts
There's nothing you or anyone can do about the wild youth. ~It Is Written , so either get a second car, or don't park anywhere. It's ashame,but the younger crowd today have Very Little respect for you or anybody's property. It's got alot to do with bad parenting. All these kids growing up with no fathers to guide them, it's no surprise the worlds falling to pieces more & more as we all grow old & Grow weary of tommorrow.... I weep for the future...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nothing ever happened to my IS while I had it, but my friend in Miami had a SY that was constantly vandalized. Someone walked all over it while wearing boots, kicked it, bashed in the windshield, broke the windows, keyed it, and spray-painted it. This wasnt all at once; this was one inicident after another. He finally just got rid of it and got a 330i. Nothing has happened yet, knock on wood. Makes you wonder......

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I often wonder if dealerships offered a diamond coating to forever seal the car in it's perfect state, no matter how hard someone tries to damage it, how much people would pay for it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whered you park your car? I'd be carful these next two weeks since people are getting out of school and becoming more reckless. Plus you know how us gauchos are with our couch burnings, kicking off side mirrors and other mindless acts...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts