Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if they make a wald lip kit in other than fiberglass...i've asked around the net but all the companies say they only make them in fiber glass but i see them on sale as abs plastic somtimes in threads...anyone know where i can get an abs plastic wald lip kit....doesnt matter if its a replica but i'm only wiiling to pay at most $600 maybe $650 for the whole kit used including shipping...any help would be good....

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
The entire kit used to be available in CF. It was a replica sold by Importfan in their C-Wings line. Not sure if they are still available, but the cost for the entire kit was alot more than you are willing to pay... Especially for a replica.

There is ABS Wald front lips available for damn cheap, but the rest of the kit is not available in ABS.

·
Registered
174 Posts
all replicas are made in fiberglass... they make almost all others in poly... with 650 i think u can only get replicas. there are some kaminiari or vizage i've seen for about 800..

·
Registered
796 Posts
FRP is Fiber Glass Reinforced Polyurethane.

And here is the full kit for $389 but is out of stock but you can always contact them to see whats up:

Lexus IS 300 00-04 Viron 4 Piece Body Kit ( kit body kits )

When searching many replica people like to change the name of the kit so look for Wald or W-Style. The site above calls it the Viron Kit.

Good luck as even replicas are around or more then you want to pay.

Here is just the front lip for $162 shipped , Called the Type-W:
00-02 LEXUS IS300 TYPE-W WALD STYLE FRONT LIP

And here is the full kit for $595 but no image:
HAN Auto Trends

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

And here is the full kit for $389 but is out of stock but you can always contact them to see whats up:

When searching many replica people like to change the name of the kit so look for Wald or W-Style. The site above calls it the Viron Kit.

HAN Auto Trends

you found more than i have te past week....rep

·
Registered
7,622 Posts

HAN Auto Trends
Do you kno if the kit for $389 is for the US spec bumpers? :O

1 - 8 of 8 Posts