Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4-5 devastating months of waiting from tomato-racing, the fkn lip was finally delivered today. I have no reason why the lip is black because 8mycash's lip from tomato was white. I havent test fitted yet but ill get more pictures of it once I hit up the shop. I ordered this fkn thing about the same time I ordered my rims and my rims came in last month. For $89 w/ free shipping...what can go wrong lol? The lip looks fairly decent...im looking forward to the paint and install. I only purchased this lip at this price since I didnt want to get the rmm replacement which will cost $150 and that a couple .netters have already had experience with them.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
i put my money that you are asian =D

jk anyways. yeah i still havent gotten a response from tomato, but i already bought one form somewhere else....might sell though cuz its LOW and hard to drive fast on turns, etc if u got lots of body roll..chips the corners...but good luck! i might sell mine...

throw up pics!!!

-Aaron

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
wow ho yei ho yei.

You beat me to it.... :lol:

umm only front? you gonna use your vizage sides and rear?

Lets see some pics of it on the car.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just went downstairs and tried to take off the rmm front...there were double sided tape all over...put the screws back on and left. Imma just wait till I get it painted...ill snap some pictures then. Yea..im gonna leave the vizage sides and rear...itll match up nicely better than the rmm front.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice lip...I bought mine from tomato-racing too. The fitment was perfect, although mine was white. (not stating that its better cause it's white, cause i believe in the equal fitment of all lips..black and white alike)

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
^^ what about the 5 pounders care to explain? :lol: JK bro

·
Registered
68 Posts
I did the same thing, i purchased the wald replica from intense motorsports cuz it was cheaper to buy than the replacement cf splitter, so i said the cf will could crack again, might as well just go jdm.

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
^^^ no tease man i got that too. :bigSmile:..... no seriously i do....

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok...I finally got the time to take it to the shop for a test fit. The lip fit nicely but very snug. It was actually pretty hard to get on. There are little bumps on the lip that needs to be flattened or else the paint is gonna look ugly. Other than that..the lip was well worth $89 lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts