Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are 10 ooh i seen a is300 from cali on this page alone. we have 5, 3 of ours has been locked and one deleted. I call this BS. Why do moderators get to play god, I have only seen one thread that was in poor taste. The 15 is300's on 99. what was wrong with that? What you did not agree with it, ever hear of the first amendment? Not every one has to see it your way. Oh ya not one of the cali threads are locked and they DO talk about stock cars. Anyways you'll probably lock and delete this thread anyways. God forbid you don't like something.

Derek

·
Registered
670 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
what will make you happy?
Leave him alone, that will make him happy....

Let him post whatever he wants to

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just stating the fact's cali (not all ya guy's) can post stupid crap about seeing another is300. We do the same and have fun ours get locked. What hurt your feeling's ? :cry: Damn people you are so emotional.

·
3,160 Posts
maxxpsi said:
just stating the fact's cali (not all ya guy's) can post stupid crap about seeing another is300. We do the same and have fun ours get locked. What hurt your feeling's ? :cry: Damn people you are so emotional.
The problem is, most of the threads turn into little conversations that do not stay on topic or stupid comments being made. Same thing has happened in the Cali threads. I can point out people that I've had to delete numerous post that were just emoticons or stupid comments. So it goes both ways.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
maxxpsi said:
sup derek..it looks like you're the one w/ the crying emoticon :lol: j/k man...

oh by the way...whats the TFC1 thing in your sig??

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
simpdaddy said:
maxxpsi said:
The problem is, most of the threads turn into little conversations that do not stay on topic or stupid comments being made. Same thing has happened in the Cali threads. I can point out people that I've had to delete numerous post that were just emoticons or stupid comments. So it goes both ways.
also, most of the cali spotted threads are about modded IS's, you know, something to distinguish it from other stock IS's

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lilaznboi said:
maxxpsi said:

retards my ignition, and controls my injector timing. I'm just having fun, releasing stress. I had the fun job of letting 22 employee's go today. God that sucked, right before xmas. I hate my job sometimes. I tried to hang on to peole who were one income families.

simpdaddy wrote the follwoing:
See....things like this can be done through email or PM. There's no need for this to turn into your personal conversation portal

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
maxxpsi said:
lilaznboi said:
maxxpsi said:

retards my ignition, and controls my injector timing. I'm just having fun, releasing stress. I had the fun job of letting 22 employee's go today. God that sucked, right before xmas. I hate my job sometimes. I tried to hang on to peole who were one income families.

simpdaddy wrote the follwoing:
See....things like this can be done through email or PM. There's no need for this to turn into your personal conversation portal
#1: we're on a car forum
#2: my question was about your car
#3: i'm whoring like a bitch, because this will be locked soon

anything else?

but thanks for the info...

·
Registered
670 Posts
:roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
maxxpsi said:
http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13368936

so what was modded about this car. as you said modded cars.
lowered w/ tint?? and by the way...astrolux is gay so it doesn't count :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy:

·
3,160 Posts
maxxpsi said:

Go find more thread and post like lilaznboi did when I locked the WA thread.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
simpdaddy said:
maxxpsi said:

Go find more thread and post like lilaznboi did when I locked the WA thread.
ya...love u too simpdaddy :roll:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.