Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I say outback. I dunno... my gurl and I go everywhere together and she'll feel weird being there.. but that's just me. Shawn, how's ur brake?? hit me up sometime

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Ryu I'm going to pretend that you retained your manhood in that post. Hooters is a wonderful experience for the whole family. But i think the Outback is definetly good so whens the date and all. I'll be gone for a week from next tuesday. Oh and all the haters talkin shit to my boy Derek can eat a dick. Punk pussy ass motha fuga

·
Registered
670 Posts
humm..... sounds good people......

what about this weekend???? it might be cool to get hooked up before the thanksgiving... or sometime before x-mas....

oh well, we will see......

who's down on this Friday night????

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
i'm busy this weekend...sorry. i will have finished my 2nd round of midterms so I'll be partying w/ some friends.

next wednesday i'll be leaving till sunday...(family business)

which puts us into december...

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
well, as you all know, my car's up on jack stands waiting for my revamped tranny. They just got it at PFS this morning, so they probably won't be sending it out till Monday, which means I won't be getting it back till next Friday or so, due to Thanksgiving of course.

Plus I'm helping Al to put his car back together this weekend.

My car will be up and running soon enough though, maybe by next weekend.

Kane

·
Registered
670 Posts
not yet.... it will soon set up..... hopely.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
You better damn well take a video camera! I wanna see this shit after you guys get out of the hospital!!

:lol: j/k

LEXUSPOWERED said:
I say we go drifting throught the passes... anyone... anyone??

·
Registered
670 Posts
lilaznboi said:
LEXUSPOWERED said:
lilaznboi said:
method said:
If I'm in town I'm up for a meet if you guys don't mind a newb...
don't worry about it...most are...just keep an open mind and all will be good.
Did anyone else think that that was really ghey??
u newbs are definately cool
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.