Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give a visual to ppl here so they can see what the majority of IS300 owners went to which company for their Super Charger/Turbo kit.

Please do NOT vote unless you have put money down on a kit

I want to keep this poll as accurate as possible so please don't vote unless you have money down or acutally bought a kit. I don't want ppl who are thinking of getting a kit, that defeats the purpose.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
can you add GTEnterprises? thats the company that through mine on my car

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
redline814 said:
S/C...not turbo (the poll did not specify) :p
The poll is for Forced Induction kits, weather it be S/C or Turbo, they are both Forced Induction kits.....

So if you have a S/C vote
If you have a Turbo Vote....

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Freelance said:
redline814 said:
S/C...not turbo (the poll did not specify) :p
The poll is for Forced Induction kits, weather it be S/C or Turbo, they are both Forced Induction kits.....

So if you have a S/C vote
If you have a Turbo Vote....
I voted.

I was reading the thread title...but then I noticed the thread content asked for both. That is where the misunderstanding happened :wink:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
thanks randy :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
doesn't the "CLICK HERE if you just want to see the results" option kind of mess up the stats? So, instead of seeing what percentage of the total ppl with F/I has which kit, you just see some random % which includes the ppl that voted for "CLICK HERE if you just want to see the results". Therefore, the actual numbers representing each company are accurate, but the percentages won't be. Anyways, ppl can just click on "view results" to see the reults.

Just my .02

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GJ said:
doesn't the "CLICK HERE if you just want to see the results" option kind of mess up the stats? So, instead of seeing what percentage of the total ppl with F/I has which kit, you just see some random % which includes the ppl that voted for "CLICK HERE if you just want to see the results". Therefore, the actual numbers representing each company are accurate, but the percentages won't be. Anyways, ppl can just click on "view results" to see the reults.

Just my .02
Yeah I was thinking that as well, but I was unaware of the view results button, thats why I put that option in.

·
Registered
612 Posts
goldark said:
I guess my post is a little late, but I just have a correction to the table that you posted. Toyomoto does NOT charge any extra for tuning... in fact, anyone who's gone with Toyomoto knows that tuning the car is Lances specialty and he probably spends more time on it than anyone else and that's INCLUDED in the price. Just wanted to make sure we all have the right info.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
onyx_is said:
I guess my post is a little late, but I just have a correction to the table that you posted. Toyomoto does NOT charge any extra for tuning... in fact, anyone who's gone with Toyomoto knows that tuning the car is Lances specialty and he probably spends more time on it than anyone else and that's INCLUDED in the price. Just wanted to make sure we all have the right info.
thanks for the update :D
I just know that I wasn't the only one without excel on their PCs, so I opened this at work and took a screenshot so people could use it.

I'll see if I can update the pic.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
goldark said:
onyx_is said:
thanks for the update :D
I just know that I wasn't the only one without excel on their PCs, so I opened this at work and took a screenshot so people could use it.

I'll see if I can update the pic.
That is why I also made a HTML version...
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13349731

1 - 20 of 45 Posts