Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's the VVTI solenoid? I've read a few things and they conflict with each other. I think one is talking about the sensor and the other the actual solenoid. I got the code read and apparently thats what the problem is... so i need to check it out to find out if thats what's causing the problem or if its how the emanage is wired in... I've got a P010 so it kinda gives you an idea of what i'm working with

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm... thanks... i thought it'd be somewhere around there... i guess i'll take it apart this weekend and see what the deal is. at least, i think thats what the problem is. when i'm driving and it gets into high RPMS (no forced induction on at the moment) it hits this plateau where the power stops and kinda dies a bit... it seems like where the vvt should kick in, and since i know thats what the code is its gotta be a problem there. anyone have any experience with this issue?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey folks, I'm also trying to determine where the VVT-i solenoid is to resolve some codes, e.g. p1346, p1349. Can someone clarify where it is per the diagram / images above?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts