Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Thanks for the link - I like that "wheel picker" site...

But:

Some of the colors look wrong. For instance it makes the yellow look metallic (which it
isn't). Also they list it as "Star Yellow" rather than "Solar Yellow" (someone must have
had a brain fade when configuring their site).

On my browser the "Spectra Blue" comes out with a white background too...

======================================

Check out the "SSR competition wheels".

Holy bumpy ride, batman!

========================================

I like the stock IS300 wheels (thank you very much), but while playing with those "alternates", I think I like the very first one (ASA IS6) on my Graphite Gray:

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited November 22, 2000).]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They really messed up the SBM Lexus on the site, but the black and silver look nice.

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited November 22, 2000).]

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
The wheels on the yellow one look like a question mark w/ some colored triangles around it...lolz. On their site, maybe those rims, were a nice white box w/ an x...sure would love those rims.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Cool link...first off 19"s just look a little goofy to me...I'd stick w/ 17" rims...I plan to stick w/ my stock rims but I like: ATPS5, Miglia Spider, SSR Inegral and TRMotorsport Sniper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the wheel selection really isn't good at all, I'd stick with stock, man I love that car!

------------------
eat, sleep, drive...nuh, I'll just go drive.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Originally posted by Teezin Alteez:
To be honestly with you i really think that the stock rims on the IS looks better than any rims on tirerack.com!!!
couldn't have said it better myself, except mine are scratched

·
Registered
759 Posts
Volk wheels look sick on this car. Actually the Advan Sienna Generation II are pretty sick.

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
AEM Intake, Comptech Headers, Random Tech high-flow cat, GReddy dual MX exhaust, BLTI Carbon Fiber Ignition cables, eibach springs, Axis wheels with Nittos, Wings West Spoiler.
15.1 @ 92 mph
2001 Lexus IS300 (Solar Yellow)
Coming soon: 12 second timeslips with the IS (my new all out drag car!)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Here's a pic of the Advan's

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
AEM Intake, Comptech Headers, Random Tech high-flow cat, GReddy dual MX exhaust, BLTI Carbon Fiber Ignition cables, eibach springs, Axis wheels with Nittos, Wings West Spoiler.
15.1 @ 92 mph
2001 Lexus IS300 (Solar Yellow)
Coming soon: 12 second timeslips with the IS (my new all out drag car!)

·
Registered
139 Posts
you have endless oportunity for rims for that car. your lug pattern 5x114.3 is one of the most common among passenger cars. if it were my IS300. i would get these...

5zigen heidfelds, comes in gold or silver

altstadt 1

5zigen imperio M-05

linea sport carrera

racing sparco NT-R

i leave you all with this... buy konig, and you will undoubtedly regret that move for the rest of your days!

if you have any questions about the rims above, or any other geniune, NON-KNOCKOFF rim email me or IM me hdsben3 [email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
17 Participants
mystic
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing