Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will post #'s and gains Wed night (if done). Shop guaranteed me at least 10+hp or no charge! :D If anyone knows how long it typically takes to tune let me know (hrs). :-?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
craniac24 said:
I heard some crazy rumor that you're thinking of selling your car with the S/C already. Whats the deal?
PMs are the appropriate manner of addressing rumors with the car owner, not the public forum.

·
Registered
589 Posts
doublins said:
craniac24 said:
I heard some crazy rumor that you're thinking of selling your car with the S/C already. Whats the deal?
PMs are the appropriate manner of addressing rumors with the car owner, not the public forum.
Not a crazy rumor if you look in the for sale section its clearly stated

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
ckd said:
doublins said:
craniac24 said:
Not a crazy rumor if you look in the for sale section its clearly stated
whoops, got me :crazy: Well, I was just saying, in general... :lol:

I have seen too many bad threads start this way, was only being cautious.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I am selling it but NO it's not sold. It may never sell so I mine as well continue to enjoy it and dyno and tuning were future plans anyhow. If I don't find out the numbers I may always wonder :roll: Anyways I can at least tell the buyer the RWHP :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.