Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok as I said before, I would grab pictures of the paint colour on the IS200.

ph otos

would you want this on ur IS?

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: TRD328 ]

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would really like to see what type of person would drive/ buy the IS200.... i really do.. but i think if it's on the road it'll cause accidents... ppl trying to avoid the sight of it!!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by SamirrWRX:
Thats REALLY gross

But hey, to each his own! I think my gf would looks kinda cute driving a car that color..maybe.
wow that was ur first post!! haha and it belongs to me!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
My posts are belong to you!! :LOL: Yeah my first post. Hi everybody. I drive a WRX but I love the IS too. Wouldnt mind having one but a buddy of mine has a black one already. He hasnt lost many races in it and its pretty comfy too. Nice tight suspension (but not jarring or harsh) nice broad powerband, and a nice growl to it as well. Wish there was a 5-speed option though.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
$75k? are those faggots out of their f*cking mind?
Australian Dollar

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Saw that color on a Mustang, but it was a little more intense. There was some green mixed in too.
Nice pics though.

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: Lexus_girl ]

·
Registered
449 Posts
BITCH------ININNNNNNNN, wow u have the option of getting the 6-spd, get the 6 -spd. the color, its been done before, leave it. It was once an unusual site, now it's blah!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I hope you people dont think thats a color offered by the dealer.....thats the color changing paint. Its ghetto, Master P has it on his Impala SS. You know you love it lol.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
nothing wrong with that color, my friend has that on his talon, and it looks very nice.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This paint doesn't suit the IS200 one bit.. if you get to see it with ur own eye's u'll know what i mean.. i agree that it might suit cars such as 200sx or Wrx.. but on an IS?
maybe if the polished wheels were replaced, the contrast won't be as bad.... but mate... i wouldn't even think about buying such a colour for myself.. just my opinion..

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: TRD328 ]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Cool, but NOT on an IS.

That's chameleon paint, right? Do they make black/white chameleon, rather than purple/blue/green? I've always wondered...That would look pretty cool IMO.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Thats just plain nasty.

·
Registered
121 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts