Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

toyota lexus meet here in okc. ill post some more later when i get unlazy to edit.
------------------------------------------------------------
not slammed but it sits pretty flush.

19x8.5 +22 rear 235/35. 18x7.5 +48 still working on the front, looking for a spacer..

havnt decided on color yet. will either pc the bronze ones mag blue or vice versa

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
that looks awful. WTF is the point in getting a super light race wheel in the biggest size offered, and then putting it on a car where 19's don't belong, all while doing it with super weak widths. the back sits flush enough though i guess. just saying. in my mind 19 inch te's are mega fail, even though i wanted them when i first got my is. but i've come to realize, theres MAYBE 2 is that pull off 19's.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
^^Cmon man, that's kinda harsh. I remember not too long ago your posts. You were getting ragged on badly. To the OP, why two different sizes??

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
i like the mag blues

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^Cmon man, that's kinda harsh. I remember not too long ago your posts. You were getting ragged on badly. To the OP, why two different sizes??
I'm a broke 19 college student. Couldn't afford a whole set all at once so I bought them in pairs. Found the 18s for real cheap then found the 19s at a decent price.

I'm leaning more towards mag blue since it's a rarer color. Car I'd lowered on stechs and yellows

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
i sit on 19" Volk TE-37's, they're dope... PERIOD. Not sure that I'm feeling the 19-18 setup but I hear your dilemma. Keep an eye out for 19's and complete the set. the mag blues are sick but those sizes are not too happening. The rears are a nice size, that's why I'd lean in that direction. Good luck.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i recommend MAG BLUE.
my car is msm & after seeing your pictures, i'm going mag blue my self.
do you know more info on the color mag blue??? like the paint code?

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Mag blue for sure... its just nice and different. Plus its shiney :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
mag blue is a special order volk color... its not like a car color where there is a specific paint code.
Mag blue is a normal color. Its called special yet its not special order unless its not instock.

Mag blue, gold, red, and some others are listed under the special price section as there alittle more expensive. Yet thats because there hot. Mag on silver looks good.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the comments guys.

Do it in blue dude that is sick looking. You need to bring that over to the house so i can check em out. My car is running now also
I can swing by this weekend if you wanna see them. Sweet you got the is running! Was it alot of work? Who helped?

i recommend MAG BLUE.
my car is msm & after seeing your pictures, i'm going mag blue my self.
do you know more info on the color mag blue??? like the paint code?
thanks man, on thr color code like philly said it's not a stock color so there isn't really a paint code but my powder coater said he can paint match it so well see how that goes and I'll update with any info asap

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol^ probably true. that goes for everything though

i'd go with the mag blue. goes well with that MSM

the bronze just seems too big for the 1IS.

but!

get a lip kit = 19s
no lip kit = 18s
i have a replica carson tuned front bumper getting painted right now. will be on in less than a week. so probably will end up with a full carson kit.

looks good i say yellow or green on color!
eh thats a little to crazy for me.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.