Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i'm planning on getting the volk sf winning soon the only problem is the offset. could someone tell me if this would work and if not what i will have to do so it does.

Front 19x8 +36 offset
Rear 19x8.5 +42 offset

·
Registered
903 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but it might just be better to post it here than open a new one.

Is the sf winning available in 17-18in wheel size for the is300? It is a fully forged wheel right?

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Paki_Sleepa said:
I know this is an old thread, but it might just be better to post it here than open a new one.

Is the sf winning available in 17-18in wheel size for the is300? It is a fully forged wheel right?
http://rayswheels.co.jp/cgi-bin/cgi/sizeGuide.cgi?modelName=SFWIN
18x7.5 +48 (all around)
18x9.0 +48 (might not work w/ out some camber and shaved fenders, but would be DOPE if it fits)

its forged. two piece. really strong. ive beaten them and theyre still straight. mine are HEAVY tho (19x8, 19x8.5).

·
Registered
903 Posts
what about the 18x8s, i might just get 18x7.5 or 18x8, i need a strong wheel for auto x/track and what not. thanks for the quick reply

p.s. do you know where i could find out the weight of the wheel as well?

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Paki_Sleepa said:
what about the 18x8s, i might just get 18x7.5 or 18x8, i need a strong wheel for auto x/track and what not. thanks for the quick reply
doesnt look like there is a 18x8.5.
if you just want them for track/ autox, might i suggest some Enkei's. RP01s are fucking LIGHT! i might get some for spirited driving. These volks are HEAVY.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Paki_Sleepa said:
amazing, how heavy do you think they are? i need something stronger than lighter, but if its as light as stock or lighter i'll be happy. i'm also looking into BBS RGRs
my 19s are ALOT heavier than my stock 17s. I would say a good 10-12 heavier. an 18 would be a little lighter.
BBS...:drool: very nice choice. just $$$. enkei's are a really good bargain. really strong wheels (enkei makes alot of wheels for different companies like ADVAN) and really light (depending on model)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Lex_Dymndz said:
my 19s are ALOT heavier than my stock 17s. I would say a good 10-12 heavier. an 18 would be a little lighter.
BBS...:drool: very nice choice. just $$$. enkei's are a really good bargain. really strong wheels (enkei makes alot of wheels for different companies like ADVAN) and really light (depending on model)
yeah $$ is a factor, but i don't want to really skimp out on it. Stock wheels weigh what 20-23 lbs per wheel right? if the sf winning is forged it really can't be more than that, at least that is what i'm thinking right now.

For me right now it's come down between the rgr and the sf winning, either way i need to buy the rims within the next 3 wks

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Paki_Sleepa said:
yeah $$ is a factor, but i don't want to really skimp out on it. Stock wheels weigh what 20-23 lbs per wheel right? if the sf winning is forged it really can't be more than that, at least that is what i'm thinking right now.

For me right now it's come down between the rgr and the sf winning, either way i need to buy the rims within the next 3 wks
i never had a chance to weigh the wheels. if i had them id takem off and weigh em. im guessing 30-40lbs a wheel w/ tire.

a heads up on the "mesh" style...
they are a BITCH to clean/ wash/ dry

·
Registered
778 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.