Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am with the customer service and order process from MVP. Dusty and Dave are stand up businessmen and I recommend them to anyone.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the updates and info on my order over the past couple months!

MC

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Yup Dusty is the man over at MVP. :wink: You will always get treated right over there :D

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
colorado_is300 said:
I wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am with the customer service and order process from MVP. Dusty and Dave are stand up businessmen and I recommend them to anyone.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the updates and info on my order over the past couple months!

MC
I have to agree with that too. Dusty has put a lot of parts on my car and I am sure the same will continue in my future.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
colorado_is300 said:

MC
What did you order slick?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
colorado_is300 said:

MC
Volk GT-C gunmetal

18x7.5 front and 18x9 rear... U gotta see them man, we will have to test fit them on your car to see how they look on the GGP!

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
colorado_is300 said:
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
colorado_is300 said:

MC
Volk GT-C gunmetal

18x7.5 front and 18x9 rear... U gotta see them man, we will have to test fit them on your car to see how they look on the GGP!
Very nice :p Congrats man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts