Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tired tonight just quickly snapped some shots an walked back in.

Im going to throw them on tomorrow morning once I pick up new wheel lug nuts since im assuming the stock ones wont fit? Im gonna use the light a torq air wrench at work since its easier than jacking my car up at night.

Reactions: -JDOG-

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
and when do these bad boys go on? i mean....why aren't they on the car already?:)
they look goooooodddddddd
how much did you pick those up for??
and size?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm jealous!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and when do these bad boys go on? i mean....why aren't they on the car already?:)
they look goooooodddddddd
how much did you pick those up for??
and size?
Supposed to be today but I got the wrong lug nuts so I had to go back thanks the the genius at Kragen an get the stronger bolts.

How do you work at a place where you don't know what it is your selling people?

Anyone recommend some decently in expensive wheel lugs I can buy?

·
Registered
250 Posts
nice wheels.. ya, alot of auto parts places around here are very dumb people... i mean.. how did u get behind that counter.. lol

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
well when I had these rims I used the rays lug nuts, but I also found that using those acorn style lug nuts ( skinny at the bottom and tall in height) work also

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Anyone recommend some decently in expensive wheel lugs I can buy?
Your in my area, I can swing bye with the tirerack lugs I got with my rims, that I don't need, and see how those work.

I don't even know what a good price is for them, but whatever it is, I always go lower, I hate stingy peeps that try to get every cent possible in their sales.

·
Registered
827 Posts
your such a tease haha jk nice wheels one of my favs

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Your in my area, I can swing bye with the tirerack lugs I got with my rims, that I don't need, and see how those work.

I don't even know what a good price is for them, but whatever it is, I always go lower, I hate stingy peeps that try to get every cent possible in their sales.
i wanna see these new rims you speak of and advertise in your sig.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts