Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be looking for some new 18" to replace the current ones on my MSM

I've narrowed it down to the Volk GTS and GTC, what do you guys think looks better.

Also not sure if I should go silver or gunmental spokes.

GTS

GTC

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
mrmonster...GTS all the way.

GTCs are too common, and I personally don't like the concave on the spokes either. I'm assuming you are going through Boost5d?

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mrmonster...GTS all the way.

GTCs are too common, and I personally don't like the concave on the spokes either. I'm assuming you are going through Boost5d?

Ya I'm liking those GTS a little more, not sure if I should do silver or gunmetal spokes. Currently I have silver rims so maybe its time for a change, and nah its not through him ..he said he couldn't get them or something.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
In this situation, no choice is the the wrong choice. Before I came across the smoking deal on my wheels, I also was deciding between both of these. I'm sure it will come down to how you're feeling on some arbitrary day and you'll just order the set you're feeling the most that day. Either way you'll be happy regardless.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Ya I'm liking those GTS a little more, not sure if I should do silver or gunmetal spokes. Currently I have silver rims so maybe its time for a change, and nah its not through him ..he said he couldn't get them or something.
ahh i see.

Well I say go for gunmetal spokes since you have a MSM. Should look pretty sweet !

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Gts. Gts. Gts.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
GTS >>>>>>>>>>>>>> GTC!

GTS is 10000000000000times better!

MSM + GOLD wheels = SICK!
I saw that combo on some JDM tuner magazine and I was shocked how nice it was!

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh local dealer says 3 month wait time, which could turn to longer with my luck, this may not work out.

Anyone know a place that can get Volks quickly?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts