Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the offsets i will need to get if i got 18x8 front and 18x9 rear
and tire size also?
btw...i got a 2" drop with H&R springs w/ koni yellows...

Thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
The front you can go with a +43 offset and the rear you could go with +44 or maybe even +49.
Tires up front would be 225/40 and the rear would be 255/35. You will need to roll/shave the rear fenders to make the 9" wide rims fit.

Hope the helps. :D

·
Registered
6,232 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fsusucks said:
The front you can go with a +43 offset and the rear you could go with +44 or maybe even +49.
Tires up front would be 225/40 and the rear would be 255/35. You will need to roll/shave the rear fenders to make the 9" wide rims fit.

Hope the helps. :D
thanks man :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
baadhabit said:
SimpS said:
anyone know the offsets i will need to get if i got 18x8 front and 18x9 rear
and tire size also?
btw...i got a 2" drop with H&R springs w/ koni yellows...

Thanks

you know i'd hate to be one of those people to say do a search but i dont think many people replied to this thread becuase those wheels are pretty common, if you searched alittle youd find the detail easy.

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?na...&t=13345775&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90
ok...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I would contact mackin industries directly for proper offsett for your staggered configuration. If you don't know who mackin industries is, they are the main distributor of volk wheels. They will tell you exactly what to get if you want to maximize your lip in the rear. when I tried to order a staggered set up from them for 18 x 8 and 18 x 9 Volk Gt-p. I figured out an offsett of +44 for the fronts and +49 from the rear from the wheel offsett guide I found on this website. Mackin told me that the lip for both the front and rear wheels will be the same. I would suggest speaking with them first before you place an order for your wheels.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
strykrIS300 said:
I would contact mackin industries directly for proper offsett for your staggered configuration. If you don't know who mackin industries is, they are the main distributor of volk wheels. They will tell you exactly what to get if you want to maximize your lip in the rear. when I tried to order a staggered set up from them for 18 x 8 and 18 x 9 Volk Gt-p. I figured out an offsett of +44 for the fronts and +49 from the rear from the wheel offsett guide I found on this website. Mackin told me that the lip for both the front and rear wheels will be the same. I would suggest speaking with them first before you place an order for your wheels.
hey, thanks a lot man :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.