Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people who have the generation 2 vizage ass which has that badge in the middle to hide the screw. Any creative thing you guys have done over there because my badge is all crappy already. Im planning on getting the measurements and let flatline do a decal for me. Have the badge on your vizage gotten all crusty over time as well? I wanna know how much people have this problem...or is it jus me?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
So you want the design I came up wtih

Going to be getting the stuff this weekend

:cool:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Gotcha

Going to order a couple dif things

some raw, sheeting, and 3M adhesive :cool:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
what did you guys come up with? because i have the same problem.

·
Registered
27 Posts
stage2 said:
what did you guys come up with? because i have the same problem.
you could make a sticker the same size as the badge put it over the area, or i dunno if this would work but when you go get it painted have the shop place the sticker over the area and have them clear it with the sticker on

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I am actually going to incur this problem when I get my kit back. I puchased a used kit, and don't have a dabge back there, so I'm sure I'll think of something...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Flatline IS said:
I am actually going to incur this problem when I get my kit back. I puchased a used kit, and don't have a dabge back there, so I'm sure I'll think of something...
sounds great!.. we cannot just place a sticker where the badge goes because its not leveled surface..its intended for a badge. u cant just put a sticker over a screw. but i think you should make a badge out of something,and then place a sticker over the badge. maybe create a "JP aero/vizage" decal to place on the badge so it can look just like the original one ;)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Flatline IS said:
sounds great!.. we cannot just place a sticker where the badge goes because its not leveled surface..its intended for a badge. u cant just put a sticker over a screw. but i think you should make a badge out of something,and then place a sticker over the badge. maybe create a "JP aero/vizage" decal to place on the badge so it can look just like the original one ;)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fuk the jp aero design...jus make up ur own word or design to put over there...I tried to get another one from jpaero and they said it would cost $60...then I said, "ok bye".
Try pm mayo...I seen on this car he did something to his as well...it has the word is300. I was thinking about ripping all the decal off the badge and put something over the old badge to have the same size.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
flatline you should really try and design something, i think many ppl are in need of a new badge,and you will make great sales out of this.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts