Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering the "average" age of
IS300 buyers...so far. Of course, there
are a lot of old, bald-headed farts
driving Vettes and Porches these days.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am in the exact same position as Rich (i just turned 29 yesterday)...and I will definately own my IS300 before I'm 30.

I just can't decide on the color...haven't seen the blue yet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm currently 31 and depending on what the changes are in store for the 2002 IS, I'll either get it this year or next.

·
Registered
344 Posts
32 and just married. Have had the IS for 2 weeks (actually wifes been driving it more). Showed it to a friend who didn't even know that the IS existed and the look on his face was pure excitement. Reminded me of myself when I first saw the car.

·
Registered
37 Posts
haha.........almost 16. but still in decision mode. don't know what car i want yet. but the IS is 1st or 2nd in my lineup.

·
Registered
104 Posts
20, and buying mid-late August... As soon as I can get one ordered through Toyota and shipped to the office in Irvine. Employee orders tend to take longer because you order specific options and have to wait for them to build one to your spec.

Probably won't sell my Celica until after the IS arrives, so for a while I'll own my two favorite cars in the world. Life is good.

I wanted Solar Yellow, but they don't offer it with the Luxury package required for the LSD, so there goes that.

Now it's Spectra Blue Mica with the requisite Ivory leather interior and LSD. Total cost with tax, destination, and license will be 31K.

·
15,322 Posts
17 fresh outta high school
bought at MRSP
fully loaded Spectra Blue Mica
with Ivory LP int.
had it since July 1st
lovin it more every damn day
exhaust gets sweeter sounding too
still cant believe its mine
800 miles and counting

·
Registered
72 Posts
DonCorleone. This is my sad story...

I signed the contract 2 weeks ago today but I flew to Sydney for a week long trip the same afternoon. The truck with my IS rolled in to the dealer just as he was giving me a ride to the airport (I traded in). The closest I got was to wave at it on the way past. It was beautiful. While I was in Australia my boss asked me to go to Taiwan for 2 weeks(!) My car is still at the dealer and he keeps leaving messages asking when I want to pick it up.
THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!

·
Registered
111 Posts
SFOdriver,

I live in NJ, but just gimme' the Dealer's name and I'll pick it up for ya (worth the trip).

Ohh...If you DO let me pick it up for you, take your time getting back!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
16 Participants
DonCorleone
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing