1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
VisionBoy aka Trekster has a badass GGP IS300. One of my inspirations why I have a GGP too. Been watching his vids for almost 2-4 yrs now. 700hp! Thats carzy!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Visionboy is the man. He inspired many IS300 owners nationwide and believe it. Before, when I knew little about the IS300, soooo little that I didn't even know the lexus is300 was on the map, as in I never HEARD OF IT! I was never really into cars or racing, for that fact of matter, but Visionboy probably inspires the racing world more than just the IS300 car because he shows what a 4 door sedan can do on the streets and it is wicked. Enjoy.

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
I thought his shit got blown up at the strip one day. Did he fix it?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
same thing, he is the reason why i pushed to pick up the IS300 so soon.

They way he spanks these Muscle heads are insane!!

this guy should post up his blueprints on the build.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Trekster/Chris was the original owner from 2003-2005. Then it was sold to SpEeDxXxRaCeR/Trung from 2005-2008. The car was just sold again two weeks ago and is being shipped across the Atlantic. Btw, Visionboy/Tom was the producer of the videos.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Trekster/Chris was the original owner from 2003-2005. Then it was sold to SpEeDxXxRaCeR/Trung from 2005-2008. The car was just sold again two weeks ago and is being shipped across the Atlantic. Btw, Visionboy/Tom was the producer of the videos.
Think its time to talk to a special someone to remake a comeback Video =X

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but have you guy seen this guy claiming the video from Visionboy was his Celica?
Skip to about 3:30 on the first video.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
i emailed that guy and left a nasty email.....how dare he do that to vision boy!!! i personally knew chris

1 - 20 of 23 Posts