·
Registered
554 Posts
myfriend bought like 2 bodykit from andy before
everything line up but u still need to bent there and here a little bit

·
Registered
649 Posts
if i were to get jsut the front bumper. do they come with the foglights? and does it really look that good? lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
what kind would i have to order?
foglights, well if you wan the same ones on that bumperl your gunna need the ones from l-tunedparts.com and those cost like $300? I think? that or just buy some foglights and kinda retrofit them. i know my friend bought some BMW fog lights and he got them to fit. (bmw fogs he bought cost him $15 and looked like those.)

·
Registered
649 Posts
foglights, well if you wan the same ones on that bumperl your gunna need the ones from l-tunedparts.com and those cost like $300? I think? that or just buy some foglights and kinda retrofit them. i know my friend bought some BMW fog lights and he got them to fit. (bmw fogs he bought cost him $15 and looked like those.)
ah i c, thank you thank you. lol i've been lookin for a l-tuned replica for cheap price, cause im low ballin, haha. glad to find this thread

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for jacking my thread. haha j/k. thanks for your input so far, im kinda anal when it comes to fitment and from what i hear the carson one fits like oem. can anyone else share their experience with the VIS KIT. thanks

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
^ I made a similar post a few weeks back and folks convinced me to go with the Carson Tuned Kit (L-Tuned dead on replica) Put it this way, you heard the saying many times, you get what you pay for.

It's going to fit like crap for the VIS kit, the extra money you put in to make it fit decent or even right would of added up to the costs of actually purchasing a Carson Tuned kit.

Save yourself the headache. You drive a Lexus, not a crappy Civic, so your car deserves the best.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I wouldn't trust anything that has the ViS name on it. Their hoods fit like crap on most cars. Some guys got lucky with fitment. I have a feeling this is going to be the same thing. Just sign up for a credit card, and buy the Carson Tuned one. You'll be a lot happier in the end. As for fogs, There are some alternative to shelling out the $300 for those. I found a pair at PepBoys that fit into there a few years ago. Just had to make a bracket, which I did with the help of my local Home Depot...

·
Registered
339 Posts
I currently have the Carson front end, I have an authentic L-Tune Rear and sides. I'll have a Carson rear in brand new condition for sale soon. Anyway I'm happy with my Carson Front and foglights. The fitment was very good and I haven't had any issues with it other than me not knowing how to drive and scrapping the crap out of the kit once I lowered my car. Anyway do yourself a favor and pay the cash to buy the Carson. They even have a group buy going for it. I think its worth it, wish I hadn't paid full price for mine when I got it and got in on the group buy. Do yourself a favor get the Carson

http://my.is/forums/f131/gb-is300-carson-tuned-aero-kit-w-fogs-320126/

Here are some pics of my car with the Carson.

Reactions: vroomRollLEX

·
Registered
2,987 Posts

02 cents, it looks like a matrix.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
^^ I agree. But it's still one of the best looking front bumpers for the IS.

·
Registered
339 Posts
True dude but I think it should be the other way around. The Matrxi looks like the L-Tuned Bumper. :)

Anyway movNonup did you decide what you are going to do?

02 cents, it looks like a matrix.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I'm not sure about the whole bodykit but I have the Techo R side skirts and they fit pretty well on my car. I don't have pics at the moment but I have it posted pics of the fitment on this forum somewhere. I've heard stories of the front and rear not fitting so well and that they need alot of work, but if you just want to get the sides than you should be fine. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys for all your input. well recently i just had an accident cause i live in the great northwest and we had a little bit of a snow storm. so i will be replacing my front bumper with a CARSON tuned bumper. also if anyone has a front passanger lower control arm PM me, cause i bent mine. anyways thanks guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts