1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
looks great jeff. Glad u like it. :D

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
nice!!! where did you get the hood and for how much?

you gonna put in your washer nozzles? :lol:

btw: i'd get hood pins if i were you...better safe than sorry...

·
Banned
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahah, seriously, im having trouble finding some damn washer nossles, haha. i went to pep boys and all they have is the fooking gay ass ones that light up and all that ricey shit. i got the hood for a really good deal. And i dont need pins...it has a very sturdy latch...

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Dan's hood was also sturdy, the hood fixed his car up nice, gave him a REAL moon roof and fucked up some other is300's behind him.... get the pins!

winter time, put the stock hood on for water!

David

·
Banned
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just made 2 trips to san diego recently going up to 120 mph and no problems...but the hood did bounce up and down a little...how much are hood pins anyways? I dont need to worry about winter time. im off to Arizona for college in a couple weeks without my car :whine:
And next year when i take my car with me, i dont think i will be needing to worry abuot rain in Tucson. :lol:

·
Registered
683 Posts
the hood looks good, but imo the hood is too agressive on a stock IS. if your plannin on wheels and a kit or somethin, it will look nice!...but if your keeping it stock, i wouldve gone with an oem style hood.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
JeffNaber said:
hahah, seriously, im having trouble finding some damn washer nossles, haha. i went to pep boys and all they have is the fooking ghey ass ones that light up and all that ricey sh*t. i got the hood for a really good deal from Altezza S4. And i dont need pins...it has a very sturdy latch...
you can get some for cheap from steve ganz

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
noobie said:
the hood looks good, but imo the hood is too agressive on a stock IS. if your plannin on wheels and a kit or somethin, it will look nice!...but if your keeping it stock, i wouldve gone with an oem style hood.
true, true...you need a bodykit now, because your car lacks aesthetics now...

:chill:

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
looks really nice bro... why does there seem to be a "line" right at the vents..... but it sorta goes all the way across the hood from edge to edge like there is a ridge there or something...>???? it is visible in all the pics & looks a bit funky.... mabey a funky photo effect...?? or ???

edg

·
Banned
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya i see the lines your talking abuot, but its fine in person...weird. i duno guys, dont you think a bodykit would look funny without rims? i dont have enough to put in for rims and a kit. wat do u guys think?

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
JeffNaber said:
ya i see the lines your talking abuot, but its fine in person...weird. i duno guys, dont you think a bodykit would look funny without rims? i dont have enough to put in for rims and a kit. wat do u guys think?
Get the rims first then because you can have rims without a bodykit without it looking out of place.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts