Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my hood and trunk - $550.00 pick up only- too expensive to ship - Atlanta area- It's going cheap - and in good condition!

i can email pics to anyone who requests them- just shoot me your email-

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
TOYOBOOST said:
Selling my hood and trunk - $550.00 pick up only- too expensive to ship - Atlanta area- It's going cheap - and in good condition!

i can email pics to anyone who requests them- just shoot me your email-

send piocs to [email protected]!!!! thyanks a lot man, I want to call first dibs on this!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
hmm interested in trunk? if your splitting ?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
seriously. if only u were local....
if u ever decide to ship the trunk only, im first in line =D

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Why not just ship at buyers expense, sounds like to me they'd already be gone if you were willing to ship. Good luck on the sale though, good prices!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
If Italian Lex doesn't buy...I want the hood. Can pick up tomorrow, or any day this week.

Pics?

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
sell me the trunk ill pay for shipping and ill send you my pocket lint and some cali sand. i want it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
no need to ship when he has a seriously interested buyer that is local..... like MEEEEE!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
It is 550 for both? If so, that is one HELL of a deal.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Split2nd said:
It is 550 for both? If so, that is one HELL of a deal.
Heck yeah!!! i paid about 500 for just the hood...Good Luck on your sale...im sure you wont need it though...Awesome price...Cant beat it!

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
not sure which dan u're talkin to... but i will hopefully get a look at the hood and trunk on wednesday...if i like, i will buy. sorry guys. i finally get to be "local" to someone selling something i need/want.. wooohooo!

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
lextasy623 said:
Why not just ship at buyers expense, sounds like to me they'd already be gone if you were willing to ship. Good luck on the sale though, good prices!!
PITA to box and ship.. plus this price is awesome, for him to package and ship even if its at the owners expense, who's gonna pay for his time to do that..
just my .02
good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys- i will offer it to individuals in order of interest- if first guy doesnt buy then i will move to #2 and so on till sold- dont want to split them-sells faster together!

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
i actually can't get this right now...I had a blow out the other day and a new tire took a lot of money out of the play funds!!! Anyway I never did receive pictures, but everyone good luck, this is an awesome deal and I wish i could still afford it!!! Damn nails in the road.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts