Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we have 5 VIS carbon fiber trunk lids instock for $570 shipped. We are running a special for a Seibon OEM hood and VIS OEM trunk for $1000 shipped !

Jim

·
Registered
191 Posts
wow a cleanup to get more business I will be expecting a pm
I lined my hood up last night and I have a pic of the hood itself has a bad bodyline on the edge of the hood it dips in almost a half an inch

·
Registered
191 Posts
I will leave a message I guess,you can call me back.
I will be posting pictures tonight for you to see I am not shitting for no reason

·
Registered
589 Posts
do i have to keep posting pics on here........................why do they keep dissapearing?????????? Ill just start another thead in the inside out section.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
seems very dishonest of you to edit out people having problems with your products. that does it for me right there. i will never order anything from you! i would have considered it it the complaints were left, answered and resolved. sorry but -rep for you!

Reactions: 02isjw

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
WOW, SOOooo glad I didn't buy anything from this wannabe IS300Soon.

-rep

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
that trunk looks good, fits good, and isnt all white and cloudy, like the VIS you sold me:suspiciou
that I????? sold you

uhhh what are you talking about.

i am in no way affiliated with this vendor

Reactions: 01silverbullet

·
Registered
425 Posts
1. Bitch-Assness

A "very contagious" disease, in which people be acting "salty"

"You do have a lil' bitch-ass-ness' in you, though and bitch-ass-ness will NOT be tolerated. Bitch-assness is a DISEASE that has run rampant in our community! There will be NO Bitch-ass-ness here on my.is"

·
Registered
589 Posts
that I????? sold you

uhhh what are you talking about.

i am in no way affiliated with this vendor
ALTEZZA MANIAC....i was quoteing you...useing your post to further explain my point, and back up what iv been saying about this company, carbon limited and showstoppersusa. sorry if it sounded like you sold me the trunk i guess now that i read it it does kinda sound like im talking to you:blush: sorry man.

look at those pics of the white IS.... carbonlimited, your trunks dont even come close to looking like that....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts