Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i poped my cherry last night, just bought my first lexus. Found a pristine 02 black IS300 Sportcross. Ill post pics soon, but in the mean time what sort of virginal advice to you all have for me?

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
SocalSportcross said:
Ok i poped my cherry last night, just bought my first lexus. Found a pristine 02 black IS300 Sportcross. Ill post pics soon, but in the mean time what sort of virginal advice to you all have for me?
There's no advice to give. Unless you bought an extemely rare lemon you're set. Enjoy your new ride! :approve:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
advice? enjoy it. should be pretty much problem free. only thing you may wanna do visially is drop it an inch or two

·
Registered
656 Posts
SocalSportcross said:
Be safe--always use a condom when driving! ;)

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Welcome to, the few...the proud...SportCross Nation!

Check out the ever so popular, SportCross Forum while you are at it.

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Stupid ass anologies

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Flatline IS said:
I hope you didn't buy the Sportcross I was looking at... If you did, congratulations and welcome aboard. BTW, where didja find it?
I went up to Thousand Oaks (North LA). They had just gotten in a white sportx when i was making the deal on mine. I drove all over socal looking for one. I logged something like 500 miles in my honda wagon just looking for a sportx. worth every oil burning mile.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts