Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the Vid of the race between the IS and the M5. Excuse the really bad camera work. Video only shows right up to third gear, after that its where the IS pulls away HARD with the nice top end turbo's have.

M5 had exhaust, no cats, chipped no idea by who.

IS was running pump gas.

MPG Ver. Click "save as"

http://www.turbois300.com/home/videos/carizaturbois300vsm5.mpg

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
keep it coming cariza, very nice kill :)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
YES.......

I love it, stopped all 3 lanes of traffic, I LOVE IT........

How many psi were you running, that is sweet showing that //M5 NO LOVE..... yeah baby....

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the props, specially Freelance for the hosting.

I ran 15psi pump gas. The M5 suprised me that it kept up so good, I only put a total of 2 car lenghts. I guess the mods it had really helped since I usually put 3+ car lengths on them. The M5 owner actually got pulled over by the police later that night racing my friends Turbo Civic. Good thing its a small country so its easy to have good connections! :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Nice run down of the MB after the U-turn. I guess he thought he could get away from you by making a quick U-turn, but you showed him "NO LOVE" as he made the U and saw you chasing him down and passing you..Oh that's not a good feeling for that MB driver, but what a feeling for the IS that ate him up. Nice runs Cariza. Now let's see that M5 vid. :p

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Cariza....Nice run man.....Keep em' coming...I love seeing your kills......Thanks for the info in the other thread as well......

Charles...I think u posted in the wrong thread man.....lol.... :D

Dan
02' MSM IS300
...TOYOMOTO Built.....
...Now in the hands of BULLISH Racing....

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
dt1313 said:
Cariza....Nice run man.....Keep em' coming...I love seeing your kills......Thanks for the info in the other thread as well......

Charles...I think u posted in the wrong thread man.....lol.... :D

Dan
02' MSM IS300
...TOYOMOTO Built.....
...Now in the hands of BULLISH Racing....
Hahahaha, you're right Dan. Cariza has too many kills happening at once, I'm daized which kill is which :crazy: . :lol: . Nice kill on the M5 also, but I still like the chase down on the MB better. :p

·
Registered
130 Posts
Shaky camera work, but good kill! I might venture into in IS300 (w/ a turbo) if me and the g/f decide to buy this house that we want. Downsize the car payment, build an IS real quick, and be happy! :D

It did seem like the M5 started to pull a bit as the cars passed the camera...but I'm sure the IS won!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts