Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was highly anticipated and sorry for the long delay...

better late then never...:approve:

Enjoy!

*quicktime needed to watch*

6min 30 sec video
45MB

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS TO DOWNLOAD MOVIE

·
Registered
238 Posts
pretty sick video

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I'm so mad I didn't have a car for that meet. :burningup

·
Registered
231 Posts
nice job marc!! thanks for gettin the vid together and postin it up... def. good times then. Thanks man props to you and your friend.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Nice video!! Good job, Marc. Let me know if you want me to mirror this..

:approve:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ElusiveIS said:
Nice video!! Good job, Marc. Let me know if you want me to mirror this..

:approve:

Yes, PLEASE mirror, would be a big help so I can take it off my server in order for room for the lexfest video..

thanks Eric...

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Yes, PLEASE mirror, would be a big help so I can take it off my server in order for room for the lexfest video..

thanks Eric...
Uploaded: CT BBQ <-- right click and save as.

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
So you made that poor kid walk to get crap fer his car when there were like 20 cars there?? Who had the yellow IS with dual exhaust?? Im glad I wasn't there - woulda been drinkine and crashed into each and every one of you on the way out tryine to do some sorta burnout. Good vid.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
adamsheehy said:
So you made that poor kid walk to get crap fer his car when there were like 20 cars there?? Who had the yellow IS with dual exhaust?? Im glad I wasn't there - woulda been drinkine and crashed into each and every one of you on the way out tryine to do some sorta burnout. Good vid.
Danny271 was walking back from only half a mile where mikefate got back onto the highway (after taking him to get oil) I waited there with his car and mine....

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Danny271 was walking back from only half a mile where mikefate got back onto the highway (after taking him to get oil) I waited there with his car and mine....
Shite, what kit does he have on his car?? I think he might be teh one that De and Henry pulled the basemap off of fer mine.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
adamsheehy said:
Shite, what kit does he have on his car?? I think he might be teh one that De and Henry pulled the basemap off of fer mine.
yup, that is what De used I think....turboeast Ati procharger...i'm pretty sure u met him at HIN Boston

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
yup, that is what De used I think....turboeast Ati procharger...i'm pretty sure u met him at HIN Boston
BWAHAHAA!!! Glad to know De pulled it off teh car that was broken on the side of the road!! lol. Yeah - i have teh procharger, but don't think I ever met him. I dunno - Im usually lost or drunk when I show up to meets, so I prolly wouldn't remember him anyway. Good video again.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
adamsheehy said:
I think that's Sentinel with a twin-turbo set up. Don't quote me though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts