Registered
911 Posts
nice vid.
u guys are crazy racing in the rain..haha

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Great Vid +Rep !
I just asked my Evo friend to watch it and he told me that my car sounds like yours at wot (now I understand what he meant by trainlike), it also ends with a similar result :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
damn thats actually nuts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Very nice vid
I noticed from watching your previous vids, that you guys tape most of the stuff at night. Is it mainly due to Police not being there at that paricular time, or it has something to do with streets being crowded.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Nice videos. What is that "clinking" sound at the beginning of the 2nd video?

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Platinum288 said:
Nice videos. What is that "clinking" sound at the beginning of the 2nd video?
I didn't hear any clinking sounds. Nice vids BTW cariza, keep em coming :approve: ;42 more for the efforts.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]I didn't hear any clinking sounds. Nice vids BTW cariza, keep em coming :approve: ;42 more for the efforts.[/QUOTE]

Really? Weird...I get this weird clinking sound at the 3-4 second mark of the second video.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
yea, kinda sounds like someone honking their horn or something.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
similar results when i raced a modded/tuned evo :)

i dont hear clicking sounds?

great vids man

·
Registered
229 Posts
ya i hear the cliking noise, it sounds like a chain link fence banging against something? Its like 4 clanks

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
that was impressive on the donuts... able to keep it in the middle of the street without smacking a rim on something. I think most people who tried that would have either lost a rim to the curb on the right or a fender to the fence on the left.

+rep! lol

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
dasgalloway said:
that was impressive on the donuts... able to keep it in the middle of the street without smacking a rim on something. I think most people who tried that would have either lost a rim to the curb on the right or a fender to the fence on the left.

+rep! lol
Up north (where we get them things called snowflakes) it's really easy to do that and keep total control without smackin stuff when a little snow is on teh ground. Last winter that was the only way i was able to maneuver in and out of parking spots and it's SUPER efficient when tryine to change direction.

Reactions: jennifer8
1 - 18 of 18 Posts