Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
hi, i just bought a pair of halo for headlight and fog light from you, can you post some pictures of the inverter that comes with it?, and can you post some pictures of the parking light that we can use to connect the halo lilght,
whats on the instruction doesnt show completely, and for the fog light, which is the best way to thread the cable through the fog light??

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
OMG! one thing now that the inverters are water proof and all what about in cold weather are they gona take abit also to lighten up or this new inverters are powerful and there wont be the case of having dimmer halos?

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
i have these inverters. in the cold, the high beam halo comes fully on immediately and the low beam halo comes fully on in less than a minute.

·
Banned
4,149 Posts
yay my rings wont go out in the rain then ahahah

·
Registered
641 Posts
Didnt want to start a new thread but just wanted to knowhow the warranty works for the inverters. I have the water proof V2 ones I think and one of them is not working, not sure why though. Both halos in one headlight stopped working from one day to the next. ACC let me know, thanks...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice! cant wait to finish my gauge cluster project

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didnt want to start a new thread but just wanted to knowhow the warranty works for the inverters. I have the water proof V2 ones I think and one of them is not working, not sure why though. Both halos in one headlight stopped working from one day to the next. ACC let me know, thanks...
Hello, you can call the shop 1(800)407-5776 and have one of our techs troubleshoot it with you. If the inverter is indeed bad you can send it back to replaced free of charge.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hello, you can call the shop 1(800)407-5776 and have one of our techs troubleshoot it with you. If the inverter is indeed bad you can send it back to replaced free of charge.
ok thanks AAC you guys are beasts! Ill call you guys on wed. And open an installer in Chicago! I want projectors and ill be your first customer..

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
AAC I have 2 inverters that have shorted out. How can I get the replaced in what is the charge? Do you guys have a authorized dealer or something in Toronto, Canada?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts